What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Defines a "Skycade Legend"?

ShadowCreeperMC

Skycade Veteran (2017)
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Diamond
Hello!
So i wanted to ask the community,
to you, what makes a certain player a Skycade Legend? Is it being active, is it having good stats in pvp based games, is it being the leader of an ftop faction? to you, what makes a skycade legend?

D

Deleted member 5174

Hello!
to you, what makes a certain player a Skycade Legend? Is it being active, is it having good stats in pvp based games, is it being the leader of an ftop faction? to you, what makes a skycade legend?
I guess just being an awesome person who is super nice doesn't start drama and gives back to the community

GeorgeAWP

Proper Random
Staff member
GeorgeASAP
GeorgeASAP
I can tell you what doesnt make you a Skycade Legend... Me

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
I'm awful at remembering who people are, so if I recognize someones name and know who they are/their traits, that's something.

Rosemary

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
I'm awful at remembering who people are, so if I recognize someones name and know who they are/their traits, that's something.
I'd say being memorable does not equal being a legend, as being legendary is a positive trait and some people are remembered for negative things
I don't think the term "Legend" has a set definition because most people have had different experiences with everyone else, so it's based on opinion alone
However, if I were to give it parameters, then:
- How long they've been on the server
- What impact they've made (if they've made one)
- How skilled they are in whatever they do (Pvp, building, being a developer in taon's case)
- I'd say personality is a factor, but again no one treats everyone in exactly the same way

D

Deleted member 5174

Tbh Taon is a legend hes the nicest and genuine person I know hes the only staff I can 100% trust. And hes a hard working person with goals.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Say no more;

15CA2874-C5A6-4772-A644-C266793F8267.png

xlSupreme

Diamond
Quaratine
Quaratine
Diamond
Hello!
everyone remembers me ezpz

Giorno_Giovanna

GiornoDiGiovanna
GiornoDiGiovanna
I'm a cult leader ... so am I a "legend' in some sense lmao.

Maho

UwU > OwO #spreadthetruth
Emerald
Diamond
Maaho
Maaho
Emerald
Hello!
by having a signature as amazing as mine

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
MVP
Not to toot my own horn, but obviously drinking Dr Pepper makes you a Skycade legend :cool:

Need more proof than just my word?:

AMIES

Best EU
AMIES
AMIES
sup one n only legend here