What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Defines a "Skycade Legend"?

Mr_Boo69

An Epik Gamer
Diamond
Slavve
Slavve
Diamond
a "legend" is not defined by forums stats, seeing as it's a minecraft server forum stats shouldn't matter at all, ingame is "where it counts"
This man he's a legend

Randomss

diemondmyner123
diemondmyner123
i think im a legend, ive gone down in history books as diemondmyner123

LuqDude

weeeeb
Iron
LuqDude
LuqDude
Iron
awhile ago @Kaissa said I was nice so clearly me
1590033034674.png

P

pipecek

Noone knows me...

Dictator_Alideen

North Korea is democratic
Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
I'm awful at remembering who people are, so if I recognize someones name and know who they are/their traits, that's something.
Do you remember me <2
@xlSupreme Jenna is a meme but like the wrong kind that should never of happened. Ever.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I would like to say i'm a legend as I'm one of the oldest player with 4 years plus on skycade. I would say a legend is someone who has played for a long time and throughout that time has actaully been active and made a name for themself.

xlSupreme

Diamond
Quaratine
Quaratine
Diamond
I would like to say i'm a legend as I'm one of the oldest player with 4 years plus on skycade. I would say a legend is someone who has played for a long time and throughout that time has actaully been active and made a name for themself.
i play longer actually

P

pipecek

I would say someone whobis very well known, like WelshAlex, NoCookies4Me, Icy as well as Dictator_Alideen for his appearance in Hacker catching and trolling episode 48 and 49. There was a suffix after him and he was a meme for a couple of months, until his fame faded.

Dictator_Alideen

North Korea is democratic
Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
I would say someone whobis very well known, like WelshAlex, NoCookies4Me, Icy as well as Dictator_Alideen for his appearance in Hacker catching and trolling episode 48 and 49. There was a suffix after him and he was a meme for a couple of months, until his fame faded.
Bit longer than a couple of months lol

Chube

hi dad im disappointment
Diamond
Iron
ZombifiedPig
ZombifiedPig
Diamond
its obviously me right??
i just want friends ):

maaho why do you hate me :(

Last edited: