K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

What do you think about factions so Far?

Are you enjoying Factions s16 so far

• I love it

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I like it

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • its Alright

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • its bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its cat urine

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
What do you think of factions so far any opinions anything you liked anything you disliked, anything they should add?

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
To be fair to them, the reset in my experiences ran quite smoothly, there was little to no disruption from the ongoing players connecting. Most of the bugs were quite little compared to what we have seen beforehand. Development was quite quick to fix bugs.

although i have just started to hear of a dupe glitch being found, i really can’t say since it hasn’t been 24 hours yet. We will see what happens in the next coming days to evaluate it.

Regardless, good luck to every faction that is competing this season, hopefully a game breaking bug won’t ruin your hours of grinding farms!

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Honestly compared to last resets this was one of the best ones, little lag or less lag. My ping was great considering I’m NA and usually have 200+ I think I had 70-100, few problems with the end but we figured it out and got the egg, #ResOnTop. I really like this map so far hope to keep liking it.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Scratch that did a KoTH today and got told a staff member almost banned me because of “Reach” due to notifications...... I’m NA and now the server is lagging again, why

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.