What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What happens if you drop an atomic bomb on skycade smp?

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
What would happen to skycade smp if you dropped an atomic bomb on spawn? This is a question i think about in bed all the time, so lets get right into it!

First of all, the bomb drops at spawn destroying all the new player, now you are left with only the players that are playing. Then it would destroy the voting crates so you would have to live off the land. Then it would makes its way and destroy the world portals and the players of this server would be forced to only the build world making it impossible to get monsters and hard to get meat. Everyone would have to become a vegetarian. All of the nether items would gain value because you cant get them as easily, so netherack would slowly become the currency and money would become useless, ruining the economy.
Then after all of spawn is destroyed it would turn into a hardcore world for all the people who dont have beds, it would be a race to do /sethome and just hope you dont die.
Slowly the radiation would do /wild and start destroying random places, my prediction is that shadowgamersix's base would be the first to go. And all the noob parts of the bomb would destroy bases near spawn. As the bomb slowly stops the spawn and some areas in the wild are in ruins, there is no point in going back.
Then after it is done, the economy would completely break, some things people cant get anymore would get way more valuable and all the players with those blocks will become wealthy, soon wealth will not mean anything anymore because they have all of it, and the world will go into a wasteland of greifing and depression. Players would be forced to join forces with one another to survive, there would be a war of griefing, and the community would be split, with nobody talking nicely in chat it would slowly die and new players would not want to join, now it's only the diehard players of skycade smp. Now that the whole servers is in shambles, They would be forced to form a government of some sort as the staff team gave up on the server. There would be nations of power and free hearts wondering the world hoping not to be gravel trapped. Some would go for a barbaric route of trapping whomsoever they see, and some would remain peaceful in whatever group they are in. The world will be in such a wreck nobody will know where to go.
Eventually it will become giant citys as the surviving groups will work together, a toxic community of war of oppression. Slowly the community will die even more until you have just the super-tryhards. The server is an anarchy server at this point, traps set up everywhere you look, nothing is safe. Slowly it will reform but it will never be the same, it is a different server. Eventually it will die and it will only be 1-2 players on at once, nobody will know what went down in this world looking like a nuclear war took place, which it did. Skycade SMP would close on April 2nd 2021 after over a year of wrecking and greifing and trapping and war.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk, let me know your thoughts below :D

nursey_

Can't beat 'em, join 'em --- UwU
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey__
Nursey__
Are you okay?

Bozzyyyy

creeper? please no stop
Diamond
Iron
Bozzoof
Bozzoof
Diamond
./warp is a command still because bombs don't blow up commands

why do you think about this stuff in bed are you insane

nursey_

Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey__
Nursey__
I mean, I was a psych nurse for 10 years, so am concerned XD

That aside, this is a proper shower thought. There are area's obviously protected with world guard. So in this hypothetical scenario, has World Guard been disabled?

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
I mean, I was a psych nurse for 10 years, so am concerned XD

That aside, this is a proper shower thought. There are area's obviously protected with world guard. So in this hypothetical scenario, has World Guard been disabled?
The bomb is def too powerful, lowkey just destroys worldguard with its power

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I mean do it man it'd be fun.

nursey_

Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey__
Nursey__
Okay, next question: How would an atomic bomb destroy a virtual guard. Like, how would that work? Also, would bedrock act as a lead like substance that can be used to repel or protect from radiation?

Gold

Gold___
Gold___
What would happen to skycade smp if you dropped an atomic bomb on spawn? This is a question i think about in bed all the time, so lets get right into it!

First of all, the bomb drops at spawn destroying all the new player, now you are left with only the players that are playing. Then it would destroy the voting crates so you would have to live off the land. Then it would makes its way and destroy the world portals and the players of this server would be forced to only the build world making it impossible to get monsters and hard to get meat. Everyone would have to become a vegetarian. All of the nether items would gain value because you cant get them as easily, so netherack would slowly become the currency and money would become useless, ruining the economy.
Then after all of spawn is destroyed it would turn into a hardcore world for all the people who dont have beds, it would be a race to do /sethome and just hope you dont die.
Slowly the radiation would do /wild and start destroying random places, my prediction is that shadowgamersix's base would be the first to go. And all the noob parts of the bomb would destroy bases near spawn. As the bomb slowly stops the spawn and some areas in the wild are in ruins, there is no point in going back.
Then after it is done, the economy would completely break, some things people cant get anymore would get way more valuable and all the players with those blocks will become wealthy, soon wealth will not mean anything anymore because they have all of it, and the world will go into a wasteland of greifing and depression. Players would be forced to join forces with one another to survive, there would be a war of griefing, and the community would be split, with nobody talking nicely in chat it would slowly die and new players would not want to join, now it's only the diehard players of skycade smp. Now that the whole servers is in shambles, They would be forced to form a government of some sort as the staff team gave up on the server. There would be nations of power and free hearts wondering the world hoping not to be gravel trapped. Some would go for a barbaric route of trapping whomsoever they see, and some would remain peaceful in whatever group they are in. The world will be in such a wreck nobody will know where to go.
Eventually it will become giant citys as the surviving groups will work together, a toxic community of war of oppression. Slowly the community will die even more until you have just the super-tryhards. The server is an anarchy server at this point, traps set up everywhere you look, nothing is safe. Slowly it will reform but it will never be the same, it is a different server. Eventually it will die and it will only be 1-2 players on at once, nobody will know what went down in this world looking like a nuclear war took place, which it did. Skycade SMP would close on April 2nd 2021 after over a year of wrecking and greifing and trapping and war.

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk, let me know your thoughts below :D
Use flying machine to destroy spawn a bomb would be not that effective

Dog

Bunndog
Bunndog
nerds

Kwuffin

誰もが旅持ってる。
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
I'm pretty sure that it'd look a bit like this

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Use flying machine to destroy spawn a bomb would be not that effective
... a flying machine that could take out at max 7 blocks or a nuclear bomb that would annihilate the world I think the bomb wins. Also beaver would obsidian be able to be used as radiation protection since nothing can break it so nothing can presumably penetrate and get through it including radiation.

LuqDude

weeeeb
Staff member
LuqDude
LuqDude
How did the atom bomb use /wild?

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond