???

What has happened to skycade?

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
going back to the staff unprofessional bit staff are let away with a lot of things for example fake doxxing etc, and they also punish eachother and are allowed say mong and “poof” which is a synonym for fag lmao

stonercanoe

Iron
HypewsIsWorst
HypewsIsWorst
Iron
This was a long read lol.

1. I think staff banning eachother is fine using words like mong and poof shouldn't be
2. da poo You got warned first sounds fair to me

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Diamond
going back to the staff unprofessional bit staff are let away with a lot of things for example fake doxxing etc, and they also punish eachother and are allowed say mong and “poof” which is a synonym for fag lmao
ok poof

GodPain

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
REVERT the host back to NA region! there’s a reason why there’s no successful faction eu servers. most people that play mc are from na region and au people get better ping when it’s na. guarantee this will bring more players

Last edited:

Mr_Ducky_Duck

Iron
16InchDucky
16InchDucky
Iron
I love how the freaks here are defending skycade lmao. Get a stick out of your ass and look. Skycade is done. Move onto a better server.

da_poo7

da_poo7
da_poo7
Even after talking about the un professional staff i am STILL finding un professional staff they NEED to fix the staff team problem all skycade players know about that staff talk shit behind are backs some of us even have ss of it. Its been enough we are trying to help but theres not much they can do about them being unprofessional baring in mind they are un paid and teens.

stonercanoe

Iron
HypewsIsWorst
HypewsIsWorst
Iron
Even after talking about the un professional staff i am STILL finding un professional staff they NEED to fix the staff team problem all skycade players know about that staff talk shit behind are backs some of us even have ss of it. Its been enough we are trying to help but theres not much they can do about them being unprofessional baring in mind they are un paid and teens.
report it if it's v bad. or make me staff i'd defo be better

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.