A
D
E
.net
???

What is the average age of Skycade?

P

pipecek

The title says it all but what is the average age?? I think it is 9 or 10 but not as sure as always...

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
The average age of its players, or the server?

My guess for the average age of players is:
Mentally: 2
Physically: 14

Skycade's release was in 2016 or something?

P

pipecek

Player

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
about 7

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
MVP

Xechro

skycade influencer
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
every second to third player on this server is only here in hopes of getting featured iN a YoUtUbE vIdEo OmG!!!

I'd honestly guess server wide the average is about 12 (excluding AidenLikesPancakes, as he alone would be such a big anomaly in the negative way it would corrupt the average)

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
what_the_dogdoin
what_the_dogdoin
Diamond
every second to third player on this server is only here in hopes of getting featured iN a YoUtUbE vIdEo OmG!!!

I'd honestly guess server wide the average is about 12 (excluding AidenLikesPancakes, as he alone would be such a big anomaly in the negative way it would corrupt the average)
whaaaaaaaa im like 15

Orange

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 | Best Sumo
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
The average age of its players, or the server?

My guess for the average age of players is:
Mentally: 2
Physically: 14

Skycade's release was in 2016 or something?
Started playing when I was 16, mental age was 14. Now I'm 19... I don't think much has changed :(

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Kitpvp and factions have too many people who are adults complaining about rules in a block game, as well as skyblock and smp also have adults which I found out surprisingly while talking with one. Literally they raise the average age up to 16-17 alone

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
MVP
Kitpvp and factions have too many people who are adults complaining about rules in a block game, as well as skyblock and smp also have adults which I found out surprisingly while talking with one. Literally they raise the average age up to 16-17 alone
Idk that much about players on Factions, but most of KitPvP are kids, I wouldn't call them "adults" just yet.

But yeah, adults do be playing SMP ;P

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Idk that much about players on Factions, but most of KitPvP are kids, I wouldn't call them "adults" just yet.

But yeah, adults do be playing SMP ;P
Yeah they aren’t adults I just used the technical term that defines their body age not their mental age lol

ProSl3nderMan

DrPepper Sponsor
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ProSl3nderMan
ProSl3nderMan
MVP
Yeah they aren’t adults I just used the technical term that defines their body age not their mental age lol
Not even that, I'm pretty sure most are under 18 :? but sure, we can say their mental age.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.