What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite Skycade moment?

Jacky

Factions Enthusiast • Turtle Lover
palomino602
palomino602
New players and old players, staff members and non staff members, ranks and no ranks, we all have one thing in common. We all love the Skycade network.

My favorite moment was when I had just become a staff member. Someone in a faction had ratted out one of the members in their faction. Well, I tpa, and it turns out he was hacking! So I gather evidence and ban them, and after I ban them I say something along the lines of "Thank you so much for pointing this out, appreciate ya," and then they write me a really heartfelt message about how staff members work so hard to keep the server safe and happy for everyone. That is my favorite moment.

What about you? What is your favorite Skycade moment?

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
I'm not sure it's my favourite moment on Skycade, but one of the funniest moments I can remember was just before the skyblock server (the one that came before galactic and Egypt) was released and staff were invited to join the test server to look for bugs. Dwayne posted the IP address in Slack and staff members started joining. Then, in discord, we just hear Crafty144 saying that it wasn't working. We asked him what was wrong, turns out he was trying to put the IP address into his web browser for some reason. Everyone broke out into laughter for a while and Crafty was bombarded with jokes related to his mistake for the rest of the Discord call.

Jimbobads

The First Builder
Diamond
Jimbobads
Jimbobads
Diamond
Mhm this is quiet difficult to answer because I've had some nice moments here on skycade.
I think for me what really changed the server for me was when I got my builder rank.
I had no idea how to correctly use any of the tools provided so I asked for help and luckly ReindeerClark (ex builder) was on discord to give me a hand. After about 2 - 3 hours of talking & Building together she had managed to teach me so much in such a short space of time and we had built something amazing (The sphinx in egyptian spawn).
Why this is a great moment for me is because ever since then my confidence and skills in building have shot up massively and I feel like I can now contribute successfully to the team.
Not a funny moment but one that's helped me alot and I'm extremely greatful I was given this opportunity to develop my skills.

Fishy_MC

Nemo
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Fishy_MC
Fishy_MC
Senior Moderator
My favourite moment is hard to choose as I’ve had lots of funny and great moments but I’d have to say it is my first purge! I had no idea what I was doing and got killed a lot, but it was a lot of fun! Just messing around with friends, having flying boat rides, see them derp hack while using kill aura, etc. Also for anyone asking I totally didn’t X-ray during the purge. ;)

ThatAbstractWolf

Software Engineer
MVP
ThatAbstractWolf
ThatAbstractWolf
MVP
My favourite moment? Hmm.. must be being better than Ricky.. :eek:

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
My favorite moment is when 13 people got my roy purdy skin. #PurdyGang Djo4F0_U0AA8F3D.jpg Djo4IzwU8AAbTXR.jpg Djo4VjiUwAAU7Ib.jpg

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Would have to be when i made skycade weekly :D it was so fun to create and I loved the first week!

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
When I got muted!

Minecraftmews

minecraftmews
minecraftmews
Funniest moment for me was seeing centurion perm ban someone for faking evidence about me

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
I don't have one lol.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
probably killing noskill in the hub.

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
My favorite was probably when I first joined and I was a complete randy. I met a few good friends who were also randies but I didn’t care. I felt like I could mess around and not be judged. But now those people quit and I’m not as much of a randy anymore.

Lady_Shadow

Charlotte <3
Diamond
vOlivia
vOlivia
Diamond
My favorite was probably when I first joined and I was a complete randy. I met a few good friends who were also randies but I didn’t care. I felt like I could mess around and not be judged. But now those people quit and I’m not as much of a randy anymore.
me but im still a randy xd

Lady_Shadow

Charlotte <3
Diamond
vOlivia
vOlivia
Diamond
Nah ur not a randy lol
I disagree i am xd
tbh one of my few favourites things were when me and you went on kitpvp and like i was being so weird but in the end me, you and naa went on velt C': the memories *sob*

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
New players and old players, staff members and non staff members, ranks and no ranks, we all have one thing in common. We all love the Skycade network.

My favorite moment was when I had just become a staff member. Someone in a faction had ratted out one of the members in their faction. Well, I tpa, and it turns out he was hacking! So I gather evidence and ban them, and after I ban them I say something along the lines of "Thank you so much for pointing this out, appreciate ya," and then they write me a really heartfelt message about how staff members work so hard to keep the server safe and happy for everyone. That is my favorite moment.

What about you? What is your favorite Skycade moment?
WHen I was banned for KA LOL

Kai

Confesses
Confesses
when i got muted for exposing duckykun, oh wait, that was 3 hours ago..

Lady_Shadow

Charlotte <3
Diamond
vOlivia
vOlivia
Diamond
i mean the evidence i have is enough to get him arrested but not to get him banned in a block game
smh
fair enough remember to rant to me in dms next time C: