What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What kitpvp map did you like the most?

What kitpvp map did you prefer more?

• Total voters

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
I love the old one, especially the one with all the houses, i would normally do the parkour and get onto the top, start sniping people. Best time so far on kitpvp. I like the one with have now, but i think its time for a change. Considering this map has been on for quite a while haha

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
july 2017's kitpvp areana was my fav!

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
Yea there has been 3. About a year ago or so, there was the one with the glass floor which was really trippy, then the one with the grass floor with the stairs at the back of the map and that bridge over head. Also big man KTA was a legend back then.

Here is a great meme for all you OGs View attachment 1112
I BEAT KTA IN A FAIR PVP BATTLE BACK IN S5 FACTIONS WHERE IS MY MEDAL

Viargentum

Iron
Viargentum
Viargentum
Iron
Definitely the second one. It's much more fun to PvP on.

__Doom__

__Doom__
__Doom__
The 2nd one was my favorite, I loved the bridges, the house with only a 1x1 square to hide in, the way you dropped in the map. The first map was a bit too small imo, but still good.
The one we have now is also great but I felt like the 2nd one gave more advantages for bow shooters
the first map was way too small

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator

spotfiy

6n3
6n3
i remember the first kitpvp map, when it first released, it looked rubbish, it was tiny, there were only a few kits, then the 2nd kitpvp map rolled out, the one we all knew and loved, i thought it was pretty sick, perfect size, great detail, not much lag.
i like the 3rd kitpvp map but i think it could be a bit more bigger, and have more detail, it does its job as a kitpvp map, but i like the 2nd and the 1st ones better because of the old kitpvp memories :D View attachment 979 View attachment 980
it was on the December 23, 2017, 19:50 am i right ?