What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what server do I play my people, and I need a new username

Exua

bispy
bispy
Alright so I changed my name for whatever the reason, I'm stupid, and someone took it, I'm sad, it was my precious name, Exua, give me suggestions.

Also tell me what server, like a server on Skycade, or a completely new server instead of Skycade to play, Skycade isn't the same like it was in like 2017.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO PLAY, AND WHAT USERNAME TO PICK

evie

Iron
evie735
evie735
Iron
factions/ sb

username: bolt? idk xdd

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
What’s the point in this

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Try skyblock once it resets, i hear its got a good community. *since smp is basically dead now Lmao*

Idk about usernames tho

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
Try skyblock once it resets, i hear its got a good community. *since smp is basically dead now Lmao*

Idk about usernames tho
wonder who’s fault that it hmm

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
wonder who’s fault that it hmm
ruined one items price = ruining economy? LMAO
SMP is dead because staff banned me. :shrugs: i've still got all my friends

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
smp is dead because of your actions?? are you dumb

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
SadSharinganLvl3
SadSharinganLvl3
Diamond
ive gotten my smp motiveation back abit, im gonna start a life on skyblock but smp isnt that so try skyblock

also i do quite miss the old shulker eco 3:

usernames.... idk im bad with names \o/

Last edited:

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
Sheep, with all-do-respect, SMP isn't dead. It's gotten way more players now, like 45-50 players a day I think. Just cause one friend group is gone, doesn't mean SMP is dead.

MomTookMyVape

MomTookMyVape
MomTookMyVape
EDIT: I recently spoke privately to ShepardSheep in DMs, and she acknowledged and apologized for every negative thing I mentioned in this post. This post was not made for the intention to send hate to ShepardSheep, but to inform her and educate, so obviously speaking, do not send any disrespectful or provoking messages to her.

Idk about usernames tho
Okay, I would like to clarify that SMP has not "died" and is still averaging the same player base as when you were on the server. If anything, SMP has done quite well economy and community wise with you gone.

Just because your little "friend group" quit and you got banned doesn't mean that the SMP community is dead. I have nothing against you, but you're just straight up going around the forums saying random stuff like "you ran SMP" (which is not true, you got up to the leaderboard by selling duped shulkers) and "SMP died after you got banned" - reality check, it's completely false.

You wouldn't know if SMP was dead or not because you're banned. To be brutally harsh with you, your ego is up the roof right now and having the mentality that "I got banned, so SMP died" is selfish and is not the right way to approach this situation.

Oh yeah, also another quote from another thread from you a few days ago:

got banned. Most players followed me to the server i now play while im banned. I was a big part of the SMP community. To inform you everyone you listed *except banth* is playing on the server im on rn :D er bubble is offline rn but shes a staffer.
I was one of the people who held SMP together. Now that I'm gone :shrugs: its full of Randys or AFK'ers, and the 'popular' people + the others who held SMP together were some of my closest friends. Which have all followed me to the server I now play. RIP SMP player count :/
To be quite honest with you, I hate drama and I attempt to not involve myself in it. By going around the forums and crying due to your completely legitimate ban makes you look like any typical person nowadays crying on the forums and calling the server trash because they got banned.

I can definitely assure you that SMP is not full of "random" or AFKers. Just because you decided to involve yourself with the richest people, doesn't mean that everyone else at the bottom of the economy is random. SMP and Skycade overall is a friendly community, and you clearly don't make it look like that by your negative forum posts.

I can see how at this point I'm oversaturating my points and being unnecessarily rude to you, but what makes you popular? your rank? title? I don't see a typical Diamond rank as a popular individual in SMP. For me, It was your $50M balance. I'm just saying, without those shulkers, I doubt you would be heavily recognized as you are now - so what's my point? You ruined the shulker economy, got fame and recognization off of it, and now you're using your popularity to trash SMP and the community.

Simply put, stop going around and trashing SMP & the community just because you were banned. It's not hard to acknowledge your mistakes, apologize and then proceed to learn from that specific mistake.

When you first got banned, I defended you and I was there to assist you (if needed) and you've completely reversed my trust and assurance for you - but my support doesn't matter, because I'm a random right?

To conclude, the economy is slowly rising back up to where it was before you messed it up and to be honest once more, I see less drama and more friendships starting in the chat.

Last edited:

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
e

Okay, I would like to clarify that SMP has not "died" and is still averaging the same player base as when you were on the server. If anything, SMP has done quite well economy and community wise with you gone.

Just because your little "friend group" quit and you got banned doesn't mean that the SMP community is dead. I have nothing against you, but you're just straight up going around the forums saying random stuff like "you ran SMP" (which is not true, you got up to the leaderboard by selling duped shulkers) and "SMP died after you got banned" - reality check, it's completely false.

You wouldn't know if SMP was dead or not because you're banned. To be brutally harsh with you, your ego is up the roof right now and having the mentality that "I got banned, so SMP died" is selfish and is not the right way to approach this situation.

Oh yeah, also another quote from another thread from you a few days ago:

To be quite honest with you, I hate drama and I attempt to not involve myself in it. By going around the forums and crying due to your completely legitimate ban makes you look like any typical person nowadays crying on the forums and calling the server trash because they got banned.

I can definitely assure you that SMP is not full of "random" or AFKers. Just because you decided to involve yourself with the richest people, doesn't mean that everyone else at the bottom of the economy is random. SMP and Skycade overall is a friendly community, and you clearly don't make it look like that by your negative forum posts.

I can see how at this point I'm oversaturating my points and being way too brutal, but what makes you popular? your rank? title? I don't see a typical Diamond rank as a popular individual in SMP. For me, It was your $50M balance. I'm just saying, without those shulkers, I doubt you would be heavily recognized as you are now - so what's my point? You ruined the shulker economy, got fame and recognization off of it, and now you're using your popularity to trash SMP and the community.

Simply put, stop going around and trashing SMP & the community just because you were banned. It's not hard to acknowledge your mistakes, apologize and then proceed to learn from that specific mistake.

When you first got banned, I defended you and I was there to assist you (if needed) and you've completely reversed my trust and assurance for you - but it probably doesn't matter, because I'm a random right? I'm ready (and honestly don't even care) to get bashed by your "friend group" - but somebody had to say this so..

To conclude, the economy is slowly rising back up to where it was before you messed it up and to be honest once more, I see less drama and more friendships starting in the chat... so? 👌
Replying through DM's due to thread going off topic.

whatecho

Certified cat, dog and chicken breeder
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
just because you're not there on smp doesn't mean it's completely dead. lmao we're doing just fine without ya

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond

Idk about usernames tho
Holy hell sheep, you are being so egotistical. You never “ran SMP” nor did you “own the economy” you had a good pwarp and sold some items.... that’s it. The only reason you got money was illegitimately through duped shulkers. Now you’re banned you are acting like every salty banned player and going around the forums saying “SMP is DEAD” which is false. I jump on for a few minutes everyday to see how things are going and everything seems to be running ok without you. 👍
Get your ego in check...

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
DrJacoby1IsAmazing

NoSkill

the cat guy
Staff member
noskillrequired
noskillrequired
Please keep the thread on topic.