What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What skycade actually needs

PhotoGallery

PhotoGallery
PhotoGallery
As you all see a lot of og players are quitting recently and skycade started to be boring so I wanted to make this

1- Remove regens- Like for real regens make everything harder its hard to make and hard to bust, a walls only server would be way more fun and wouldn't need a god cannoner to regen bust as the main point of factions is raiding

2- Add koths- I'm pretty sure that Alex mentioned in the s10 updates announcement that there is gonna be koths this season but still not a single koth has happened

3- Fix tps - During conquest and airdrop it's almost impossible to pvp properly and actually have fun with everyone lagging around which spoils the actual point of the event

4- Make armor durability longer- It isn't fun to use like 2 sets to kill someone then after you kill him you don't get his armor because it broke lol

5- FIX GLITCHING- recently both strafeonly and grindonly got glitched and lost everything

6- Spawner based f top- if a faction joins in the middle of the season they have no chance of winning even because of the f top system skycade has

7- more players in each faction- title says everything

Thank you for your time

haxlegit

Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
You can regen bust easy on skycade you just need to know how without regens bases would get split easily in less than an hour. Armor durability isn't a problem just bring 2 sets, Glitching is probably not going to get fixed there are tons of glitches that ppl haven't found out yet

PhotoGallery

PhotoGallery
PhotoGallery
You can regen bust easy on skycade you just need to know how without regens bases would get split easily in less than an hour. Armor durability isn't a problem just bring 2 sets, Glitching is probably not going to get fixed there are tons of glitches that ppl haven't found out yet
If they are going to remove regens then obv they are add more claims but as for the dura part whats the point of killing someone when you don't get his armor lol

xlSupreme

VickyWoah
VickyWoah
Keep regens lmfao people can cannon regens, just most people are too stupid to skid 1

xlSupreme

VickyWoah
VickyWoah
also we joined mid season and we're 6th r e e

KTA

LiiBa
LiiBa
-get better devs and system admins

Mick

xM1ck
xM1ck
1. Regens are easy
2. aahhahaha sure, that'll happen
3. No matter how much you beg, the TPS will NOT be fixed
4. On reg this would be a great idea, but on op it's fine the way it is
5. Due to skycade's tertible anticheat, unfortunately this will continue to be an issue
6. This would be a great idea but due to various exploits this can be easily abused by duping, so before that Skycade needs to get a decent anti-duping plugin
7. The count should be bumped to 25 on both gamemodes +

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
Okay so I have a few things to say
-this should probably be on suggestions
-this seems like “what factions really needs”, not “what skycade really needs”
Yes, you can glitch through blocks on other gamemodes such as skyblock but this is mainly just about factions.
I would leave a more constructive comment that would tell you if I agreed or not but I don’t play factions. I’m not exactly sure but these seem like decent suggestions but it’s more than likely that most of these will not be added/fixed/removed. Thanks for reading my slightly useless reply.

Sprinteyd

Sprinteyd
Sprinteyd
keep the regens but optomize cannoning mechanics

Jabraham12

Diamond
jabraham12
jabraham12
Diamond
I agree, most of these points would be really nice, i dont like regens cuz im not a cannoner and they take forever to blow though. walls only server would be cool.
Tps things needs to be fixed soon, \
glitching is bad I just got glitched yesterday and lost 30 igs
and yes more player per fac would be nice
and ya the armor durability is bs
+1

Holly

Staff Manager
Manager
Holly
Holly
Manager
2 – KOTHs are on the way

3 – We’re fairly confident that lag has now been dealt with, the last conquest on classic facs held a steady 19TPS for the entire event

6 – Laggy, lacks a PVP/teamwork component, boring. No.

7 – Play OP facs

Mojang

IcyAvenger
IcyAvenger
it really does encourage pvp/teamwork/raiding etc. if you're telling me there's more competition on skycade than on say, vanity then you're wrong. spawner based f top encourages raiding others because now, if you raid someone then it doesnt matter. they still retain their f top position/value so raiding is kinda pointless other than some extra gear and spawners. the premise of factions is to raid and if you're saying there'll be a lack of pvp then news flash: there's a lack of pvp anyway. the only times people go out of their way to pvp is at conquests and airdrops. whereas pvp is almost guaranteed in an online raid. also when KoTHs get added, there'll be pvp and teamwork involved at those events if you dont have a raid planned. also how would it lag? i mean it lags with this f top because people still need spawners. your whole point of lag is completely invalid as people need spawners with this f top and a spawner based f top so..?

PhotoGallery

PhotoGallery
PhotoGallery
2 – KOTHs are on the way

3 – We’re fairly confident that lag has now been dealt with, the last conquest on classic facs held a steady 19TPS for the entire event

7 – Play OP facs
Aight first off you didn't say anything about number 1, 4 and 5 second off shouldn't you work on koths before the season starts and not while the season is running? Also yeah lag is better now. As for the spawner based f top lol no it doesn't lack pvp/teamwork. And no most people don't like op factions and I wont play on a gapple pvp server