D
E
.net
???

What the frick is going on Skycade

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
Just thought about all the changes skycade are making, Ik the changes are better for newer people but for the older people the changes are trashier then my grammar but anyways, I miss a lot of the old stuff all of this new stuff is doo doo like why have 2 type of faction game modes it's dumb .-. if there was only 1 faction game mode then there would be more players on at different times and stuff like that meaning the competition feeling everyone used to get and what everyone enjoys having would be back, at this point since half the faction people are on reg and the other half are on op it's less compact and more boring and isn't op dead anyways? idk I dont play I dont get much of the new changes and whats going on, but I just miss the good ole days where everyone would go in the arena knowing you can't escape unless you live, I miss when factions would actually have fights instead of running 20 miles to a trap to get away it's stupid, Ik some people enjoy all of that but I just can't it isn't fun I used to play skycade a lot and I mean 24/7 7 days a week I was that into Skycade it was just so fun all the competition all the fun others had I miss it, but there have been changes T-T and now it's boring because i'll get muted for hurting a helpers feelings or hurting some other kids feelings, all the new staff are just poop some of them are cool but a good amount of them are people who played for less then a season right? or maybe I just never noticed them on idk, im just ranting on about how I miss the good ole days but I guess all great things come to an end, another thing is A lot of people are quitting for being perm muted or banned for ridiculous reasons that are avoidable but those mini mods are so desperate to get ppl banned to have higher chances of being liked by staff or becoming staff that they just run over players having fun and get them muted/banned can't stand that. I miss when instead of getting an enemy of another fac muted or banned that we'd just raid them what happened to that? R.I.P Old Skycade, have a nice day/night

TheGodOfGods

eSpec
eSpec
having one factions would mean an overload of players on classic, the op and classic draw two completely different players, if classic wasnt on skycade, i probably would not have joined and im sure the same goes for a lot of people

D

Deleted member 585

It has been great in the past. Idk what your smoking.
Nope it’s always been the same ol laggy server with and bunch of weirdo teens and little kids.

Unstating

ofh
ofh
fr underdeveloped skycade was so good. I can’t tell you how much I would give for S4, 5, and 6 back. those were the golden ages. Good factions, good players, good pvp, super fun. OP/Reg should combine, 1.11 should come back, and there should be a ban reset or something along those lines (because admit it, all of the OGs are banned rn and it sucks). That would make the game like it was in the good old days

HotDog 640

HotDog640
HotDog640
Yeah, I think that there should be a ban reset next season, and just ban the people who decide to violate the rules again

Cube

Cube
Cube
fr underdeveloped skycade was so good. I can’t tell you how much I would give for S4, 5, and 6 back. those were the golden ages. Good factions, good players, good pvp, super fun. OP/Reg should combine, 1.11 should come back, and there should be a ban reset or something along those lines (because admit it, all of the OGs are banned rn and it sucks). That would make the game like it was in the good old days
Yeah, I think that there should be a ban reset next season, and just ban the people who decide to violate the rules again
The problem with a ban reset is that you get back the people who are never going to contribute to the server again anyway. People who ddossed, doxed, stole accounts and so on aren't the kind of people who should be allowed back on the server.

Plus all the public alts we've banned would be unbanned, and new people could jump on with them again.

A hard ban reset wouldn't be viable in my opinion, it'd cause more problems than it would fix.

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
The problem with a ban reset is that you get back the people who are never going to contribute to the server again anyway. People who ddossed, doxed, stole accounts and so on aren't the kind of people who should be allowed back on the server.

Plus all the public alts we've banned would be unbanned, and new people could jump on with them again.

A hard ban reset wouldn't be viable in my opinion, it'd cause more problems than it would fix.
I think mute resets would be pretty fair to people left perm muted for so long..... but I do understand why that can also be a problem but it would still be less of a problem then ban resets...
Why are we on this topic when did it get to this I have to read the post more

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
Nope it’s always been the same ol laggy server with and bunch of weirdo teens and little kids.
I WAS ONE OF THE WEIRDO TEENS U UNDERSTAND, and the lag was just bearable to the point it was good becuz ppl would lag out and you could kill them, or you would lag out and they would kill u lol hated that. it wasnt good I take it back lol the lag was sooooo bad

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
having one factions would mean an overload of players on classic, the op and classic draw two completely different players, if classic wasnt on skycade, i probably would not have joined and im sure the same goes for a lot of people
hmm I don't think that's true and while we can't know because it never happened I disagree with you, most skycade players came from jack which mean most players would play even if it was just op and not classic in the past, others came from friends who would be playing because their friends would have told them about it so they would just be playing, I don't think theres a player who hasn't joined from a friend telling them about it or them joining because of jacks vids I:believe the player base would be the same if it was just op in the past and not just classic

TheGodOfGods

eSpec
eSpec
hmm I don't think that's true and while we can't know because it never happened I disagree with you, most skycade players came from jack which mean most players would play even if it was just op and not classic in the past, others came from friends who would be playing because their friends would have told them about it so they would just be playing, I don't think theres a player who hasn't joined from a friend telling them about it or them joining because of jacks vids I:believe the player base would be the same if it was just op in the past and not just classic
i see what you mean but if classic factions already fills up, what if they remove op or classic? there would be an overload of players

Spere

:3
Diamond
litspere420
litspere420
Diamond
Holy shit birthdate I missed you man where you been

Nic

It really do be like that sometimes
Diamond
NormallyNic
NormallyNic
Diamond
Just thought about all the changes skycade are making, Ik the changes are better for newer people but for the older people the changes are trashier then my grammar but anyways, I miss a lot of the old stuff all of this new stuff is doo doo like why have 2 type of faction game modes it's dumb .-. if there was only 1 faction game mode then there would be more players on at different times and stuff like that meaning the competition feeling everyone used to get and what everyone enjoys having would be back, at this point since half the faction people are on reg and the other half are on op it's less compact and more boring and isn't op dead anyways? idk I dont play I dont get much of the new changes and whats going on, but I just miss the good ole days where everyone would go in the arena knowing you can't escape unless you live, I miss when factions would actually have fights instead of running 20 miles to a trap to get away it's stupid, Ik some people enjoy all of that but I just can't it isn't fun I used to play skycade a lot and I mean 24/7 7 days a week I was that into Skycade it was just so fun all the competition all the fun others had I miss it, but there have been changes T-T and now it's boring because i'll get muted for hurting a helpers feelings or hurting some other kids feelings, all the new staff are just poop some of them are cool but a good amount of them are people who played for less then a season right? or maybe I just never noticed them on idk, im just ranting on about how I miss the good ole days but I guess all great things come to an end, another thing is A lot of people are quitting for being perm muted or banned for ridiculous reasons that are avoidable but those mini mods are so desperate to get ppl banned to have higher chances of being liked by staff or becoming staff that they just run over players having fun and get them muted/banned can't stand that. I miss when instead of getting an enemy of another fac muted or banned that we'd just raid them what happened to that? R.I.P Old Skycade, have a nice day/night
Oi birthdate good seeing you again

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.