Sn1proam

sn1proam
sn1proam
My IGN: sn1proam
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). sever
Punished by: ishafty
Reason: calling him a sped monkey
Date of punishment: today
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: ragnarok was cegging the chests at the bottom of his base. ishafty has a base above the nether and when the built the base the forgot to mine where they had chests with loot in it and where there used to be spawners. ragnarok was ceggin those chests and ishafty was calling them out for claim camping in chat over and over again falsely accusing them but they have armour on and they where cegging chests getting loot from his base technically a raid. they told him in chat many times that they where raiding and not claim camping but he still called them out for claim camping i simply had enough it when he had said " honeybewharibo last warning for claim camping" and that's when i stepped in and said they are raiding u you sped monkey. maybe I shouldn't of called him that but maybe he shouldn't be constantly calling people out for claim camping whilst he is being raided like tf. all there faction does all day is sit on there buffers all day long and as soon as anyone goes near it they call them out for claim camping.
Screenshot of punishment:

Attachments

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Reduced to 30d.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.