What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whats everyones favorite gamemode.

Idk why im asking but I think itd be cool to see what the most favorite gamemode on skycade is I wonder if its prison XD.

Gav

opfactions cause I get to kill nerds then talk crap on there faction

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
Idk why im asking but I think itd be cool to see what the most favorite gamemode on skycade is I wonder if its prison XD.
smp but imma start playing facs again next season and imma probably join a fac for the remainder of this season too soon

abc

kitpvp is clearly the best my dude i mean theres so many hackers on it!

besides the hackers tho kitpvp is very good

I would have to say creative, I Just love the fact of chilling out after a hard day of work. Listening to some music and drinking my ice tea and building.

PigMatt

★ Minimod ★
Gold
creative is fun and easy

no work

Mhm. I quite like OPFactions & KitPvP

nehtptune

pisces ❀ female ❀ skycade
Diamond
Gold
pRisON! jk. I think all gamemodes are great, and have great players on them. Personally, I like the more peaceful gamemodes. Creative is mostly my favourite, but I'm starting to get back into SMP. I play skyblock occasionally.

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
@Archie I must agree. Opfactions and kitpvp are clearly the best. Probably the 2 most toxic game modes. Love it!
Its not as good with a non-toxic community loves c;
Toxicity is beautiful. You see it everywhere you go, cough especially from Asgard Members
I prefer pvp rather than calmly building with no consequences. At least there's a challenge on factions game modes with the possibility of a raid at any time with no Fool-Proof way to stop yourself being raided. Just my opinion

Memeism

I love factions, it's amazing, then kit pvp

Duckowap

Bot
Diamond
Gold
Iron
i play pretty much all of the gamemode but i think i most enjoy kitpvp, factions and creative.

I don't play any other gamemodes but Skyblock Egypt + I despise.. Skyblock Galactic!

MrSwalbert

The Tea Connoisseur
Diamond
100% KitPvP.
I like the idea of Factions but I have never really tried playing it. Maybe I should try?

Bozo

Creative without a doubt

MrSwalbert

The Tea Connoisseur
Diamond
Creative without a doubt
I've just been on creative for the first time in a while and there are so many amazing builds.
It's crazy how many talented builders there are on Skycade!