What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your opinion on the Skycade Anticheat?

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Skycade isnt a small server.
"Small servers like Skycade with a non-pay-to-win store do not have enough money to get their own fancy anti-cheats."

*sigh* This thread is boring. I don't think some people will understand, but hey ho.

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
"Small servers like Skycade with a non-pay-to-win store do not have enough money to get their own fancy anti-cheats."

*sigh* This thread is boring. I don't think some people will understand, but hey ho.
"Small servers like Skycade with a non-pay-to-win store do not have enough money to get their own fancy anti-cheats. It's not perfect, but no anti-cheat is perfect. "

"Small Servers" you were calling skycade small then said "with a non-pay-to-win store" that shows your just adding a fact about the server which then has no relation to the actual server size.

Also the Anticheat was much better s4/5/6/7 then it went shit

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
"tHE anTicHeaT is FiNE sTAfF cAtCh haCkERs mAnUaLly THAT DOSN'T HELP THE PEOPLE WHO GET GLITCHED ON FACTIONS 24/7 BECAUSE SKYCADE HAS A NON EXISTANT ANTICHEAT

l_invader

unhexend
unhexend
Anti Heat? Is Your PC Overheating? Call 911! SOMEONE CALL 911 @Toxic's PC IS OVERHEATING
oh hi halfdecent i was on skybliock-g with you! sadly i got griefed by SWAGGER21_ well it wasnt my island so i couldnt ban or kick but he destroyed the island which i mostly built i reported him though

TheHalfDecentGuy

_N3GATIVE
_N3GATIVE
oh hi halfdecent i was on skybliock-g with you! sadly i got griefed by SWAGGER21_ well it wasnt my island so i couldnt ban or kick but he destroyed the island which i mostly built i reported him though
Hey Man! (and its TheHalfDecentGuy / DecentGuy) lol

k1ll_

Mobily
Mobily
"tHE anTicHeaT is FiNE sTAfF cAtCh haCkERs mAnUaLly THAT DOSN'T HELP THE PEOPLE WHO GET GLITCHED ON FACTIONS 24/7 BECAUSE SKYCADE HAS A NON EXISTANT ANTICHEAT
"what do u use to glutch"

TheHalfDecentGuy

_N3GATIVE
_N3GATIVE
i saw ur report :( sorry bout what happened

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
We can’t really afford them, and personally I think our anticheat is fine. Getting a better anti cheat might help staff catch hackers easier, but it won’t really help that much, and for what they do I don’t really think they’re worth it, to be honest.
No no no. Have you ever tried to pvp on Skycade? You can only hit once every 3 seconds it’s ridiculous

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
No no no. Have you ever tried to pvp on Skycade? You can only hit once every 3 seconds it’s ridiculous
I main kitpvp.
That’s hitreg, not anti cheat, I’m starting to wonder if you’ve tried to pvp ever.

Unstating

ofh
ofh
I main kitpvp.
That’s hitreg, not anti cheat, I’m starting to wonder if you’ve tried to pvp ever.
The anticheat is literally one of the reasons why the hitreg sucks.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Actually 2 majour points of his are 100% false and un educated

Also

Obviously you have no idea what hitreg is and have never properly pvp'd before
Why are you out here acting like you're some PvP god because you got clout in a Jack video a year ago, be quiet sheesh

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
I main kitpvp.
Lol the anti cheat limits you from hitting and faster. What do you mean have I ever pvped. Kitpvp isn’t really pvp. There’s no pots it’s just soup, you can get it anytime you want by /soup. And other factors if it not being real pvp

haxlegit

Asgard on top
Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
So basically, lots of people say the anticheat is trash and it's pretty crap. But, i wanna hear everyones opinion on the Skycade Anticheat, and what anticheat should they change to

- Custom Anticheat
- Sloth Anticheat
- Guardian Anticheat
- Random Anticheats

Reply down below!
The skycade anticheat is trash and never will catch hackers someone could use 100block reach for 10hours straight and i doubt they would get banned

ForbiddeNuts

ForbiddeNuts
ForbiddeNuts
In my opinion, the anti-cheat on Skycade is not the best... But anti-cheat systems are expensive and, let's be honest... The staff does a great job at keeping cheaters away. 😉

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Why are you out here acting like you're some PvP god because you got clout in a Jack video a year ago, be quiet sheesh
Actually if you watched one of his videos he made, i accepted the fact that i was a dead meme and its not clout what i said was fact. So just because i say something doesnt mean i am being egotistical about a block game video made more than a year ago

You also dont have to be a pvp god to be allowed to point out something about something tho many other people who do pvp have pointed it out and i never claimed i was a "pvp god"

And if you reply to this with another remark about how i am somehow saying this because i was in a video im going to ignore it because you still have not let go of that fact since season 4

Also why was i targetted because obviously you were trying to "roast me" even tho what i said was not the only person that said it here or even said worse

The anticheat is literally one of the reasons why the hitreg sucks.
The skycade anticheat is trash and never will catch hackers someone could use 100block reach for 10hours straight and i doubt they would get banned

Last edited: