What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your opinion on the Skycade Anticheat?

Mineperson Cookies

CookiesTM
CookiesTM
Oh my life people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the anti-cheat...
you're wrong on that one sir
things wrong with the anticheat:
doesnt attempt to stop even the most blatant hacks
warns staff about people who arent even hacking
blocks hits from legit people
disconnects you for using max printer settings
after you get disconnected makes you wait forever before you can log back in
I don't think ya'll understand how useful it is.
WEEWOO black twitter alert!!!
I don't know about the other staff, but I wouldn't have nearly half the bans I've got if it wasn't for the anti-cheat.
think how many more bans there would be if the anticheat was actually good :eek:oooo
Small servers like Skycade with a non-pay-to-win store do not have enough money to get their own fancy anti-cheats. It's not perfect, but no anti-cheat is perfect.
why do you hire devs then? isnt it their job to work on the plugins? instead of adding new suffixes, why dont you configure the anticheat correctly or look towards putting in funds for a new/custom one
As for auto bans, all I can say is that is the main reason why we have staff. Staff get hard evidence that someone is hacking so that they can't appeal their bans and get away with it.
you know that staff arent perfect, there are loads of false bans:
source: dagoldbrick on youtube
I like how everyone who hasn't used AAC from a staffing POV before is saying it is trash :ROFLMAO:.
HAHA EPIC MEME! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #STAFFGANG #STAFFGANG OMEGALUL

Last edited:

ImKermitTheFr0g

Gold
_Pocket_
_Pocket_
Gold
I think it is pretty good some changes could be made but you know skycade doesn't have the money too especially after the crate keys being taken away.

Republic

Diamond
Republic
Republic
Diamond
Its an editied NCP And AAC for some other stuff. The anti cheat could be improved a lot but auto bans are not reliable enough and reliable AI learning AC's cost way to much. The anti cheat is decent in its current state but no matter the AC any server will still have cheaters.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Actually if you watched one of his videos he made, i accepted the fact that i was a dead meme and its not clout what i said was fact. So just because i say something doesnt mean i am being egotistical about a block game video made more than a year ago

You also dont have to be a pvp god to be allowed to point out something about something tho many other people who do pvp have pointed it out and i never claimed i was a "pvp god"

And if you reply to this with another remark about how i am somehow saying this because i was in a video im going to ignore it because you still have not let go of that fact since season 4

Also why was i targetted because obviously you were trying to "roast me" even tho what i said was not the only person that said it here or even said worse
Yours is the only one I read, the people you quoted are also dumb

JNegative

JNegative
JNegative
the anti cheat isn't that bad except from if you lagg to much it thinks you are trying to hack or something.

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback

haxlegit

Asgard on top
Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
you're wrong on that one sir
things wrong with the anticheat:
doesnt attempt to stop even the most blatant hacks
warns staff about people who arent even hacking
blocks hits from legit people
disconnects you for using max printer settings
after you get disconnected makes you wait forever before you can log back in

WEEWOO black twitter alert!!!

think how many more bans there would be if the anticheat was actually good :eek:oooo

why do you hire devs then? isnt it their job to work on the plugins? instead of adding new suffixes, why dont you configure the anticheat correctly or look towards putting in funds for a new/custom one

you know that staff arent perfect, there are loads of false bans:

HAHA EPIC MEME! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #STAFFGANG #STAFFGANG OMEGALUL
linke me the pack please