What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where I’ve been + a discussion question pls no ban

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Sup everyone it’s laike
I haven’t been active on forums AT ALL for the past... what, month? Two months? I have no idea honestly
Some people have been wondering where I went on stan twitter lol, but I’m not quitting, I’ll tell you that.
Currently I’m on sort of a forced break from Skycade. My laptop isn’t working well enough to log in (as literally everyone knows) and I still haven’t gotten a new one, so... it’s gonna be a while until I’m back on.
I might hop on forums a bit more often, I’ve been so inactive, and I kinda miss it, so you might see me more, but... yeah

I’m doing fine and dandy as well, I think taking a break from skycade was pretty necessary, although I didn’t know I needed it, it was for the better anyways.

I’m gonna get attacked for making this a discussion post and I know it lmao, but I haven’t posted in so long so figured it was necessary

To make this a discussion ehm... how’s Skycade going? What’s been happening and what do you guys wish would change? pls no ban?

aLso I might open up art requests sometime again :> I know I left a lot of people hanging and I apologise for that

welp love y’all leave your answers in the comments or whatever o/

Realtra

Diamond
Iron
Realtra
Realtra
Diamond
Okay so 1) Welcome back, and 2) hows skycade going? Terribly, if you ask me. From what I've heard factions has been bad because they removed payouts, theres too many staff ppl, (not really a major thing but I left the server and will never go back), and overall, it's still as toxic as Chernobyl!
Last thing, cant wait for you to do art requests again! It's cool to see how you've improved and to do a variety of peoples skins.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If I could describe what you’re asking in one word it’d probably be drama ngl, with all the stuff happening with factions lag, disputes between payouts, staff / player interactions in general, yeaAaAa

I know I left a lot of people hanging and I apologise for that
):

Griefendor

hippity hoppity your memes are my property
Diamond
Griefendor
Griefendor
Diamond
the server is pretty much dead and thats all

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
i dont know u but i want art

Smp reset
i have one of the best pwarps

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
If I could describe what you’re asking in one word it’d probably be drama ngl, with all the stuff happening with factions lag, disputes between payouts, staff / player interactions in general, yeaAaAa

):
haha what drama? skycade is drama free :D

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
You are a magical human being and I hope you long in more often!! ❤️❤️ Ps art is great as always 🧡🧡

BirthtoBurial

G R E A T B O Y
Emerald
Diamond
BirthtoBurial
BirthtoBurial
Emerald
whole lotta snowflakes

boo

go away
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
Skycade is dying, the only fun thing to do on skycade is roast dumb kids in rank channel.

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
omg hai! also it's been going okay, getting a little boring for me but I still love the server.

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
I call bs

laike lives in undisclosed location in America

undisclosed location in America is hq of big coffee shop company

laike has spent the last 3 months straight drinking coffee nonstop and that's why he couldn't get on or do anything, he was high on caffeine

detective xechro on the case

iCharlotte_x

oCharlotte
oCharlotte
sad to hear ur not leaving 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
I call bs

laike lives in undisclosed location in America

undisclosed location in America is hq of big coffee shop company

laike has spent the last 3 months straight drinking coffee nonstop and that's why he couldn't get on or do anything, he was high on caffeine

detective xechro on the case
Crap, he got me :(
The truth is out now, I’m a coffee addict
coffee is disgusting