What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where my OG suffix gone? this is stupid.

Luzietti

Emerald
Diamond
Swels
Swels
Emerald
Your IGN: Haxv

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Server

Brief description of the bug: So basically I bought "The Hacker" suffix years ago on skycade. It was a pretty OG suffix and I noticed they just came out with a new one. The one I bought years ago was ALL BLUE and I recently noticed MINE HAS STUPID COLORS IN IT. I want my og suffix back, its The Hacker but instead of this awful rainbow color I want it back to the way I used to have it which is blue. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch but if it's not I will be very disappointed in skycade. I DID NOT spend MY OWN money on a suffix with rainbow colors, I spent it on the blue version. I would like that back as soon as possible thanks.

Describe how to do the bug: When I do /title list it shows my suffix WITH RAINBOW COLORS IN IT WTF.

Last edited:

WotEverr

q91
q91
Shut up you sound so privileged nobody cares

WotEverr

q91
q91
im kidding ily

Xechro

too active for my own good | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
they probably used the same name for both and the newer one overrode the older one, potentially deleting it.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Stop blaming us lol. It is your fault that you didn't see it saying The Hacker in lime and orange.

Luzietti

Emerald
Diamond
Swels
Swels
Emerald
Stop blaming us lol. It is your fault that you didn't see it saying The Hacker in lime and orange.
Bruh you're like 4 years old and where does it say I'm blaming anyone I'm saying its a possible bug that they might need to fix. I had the blue one which is og and they switched it to lime and orange. Shush rando.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Bruh you're like 4 years old and where does it say I'm blaming anyone I'm saying its a possible bug that they might need to fix. I had the blue one which is og and they switched it to lime and orange. Shush rando.
AcCtUAlLy i aM fIVe oR whAtEveR aGe I uSE whEn i gET cALlEd a fOuR yEAr oLd.

JustNoo

PROFESSIONAL RANDO
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
crxsty
crxsty
Helper
Pretty sure the colors of some old suffixes were changed intentionally, possibly to make it more readable (?) - lil scumbag is now pink rather than dark dark blue

ANewHope

Former Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
Jack released a new hacker suffix during trolling week and instead of adding a new one the old one was changed, I was pretty upset about this as I had the original suffix as well.

Luzietti

Emerald
Diamond
Swels
Swels
Emerald
Jack released a new hacker suffix during trolling week and instead of adding a new one the old one was changed, I was pretty upset about this as I had the original suffix as well.
Yeah, I liked it a lot better as blue :(

bubblebubbleboo

Iron
bubblebubbleboo
bubblebubbleboo
Iron
Your IGN: Haxv

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Server

Brief description of the bug: So basically I bought "The Hacker" suffix years ago on skycade. It was a pretty OG suffix and I noticed they just came out with a new one. The one I bought years ago was ALL BLUE and I recently noticed MINE HAS STUPID COLORS IN IT. I want my og suffix back, its The Hacker but instead of this awful rainbow color I want it back to the way I used to have it which is blue. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch but if it's not I will be very disappointed in skycade. I DID NOT spend MY OWN money on a suffix with rainbow colors, I spent it on the blue version. I would like that back as soon as possible thanks.

Describe how to do the bug: When I do /title list it shows my suffix WITH RAINBOW COLORS IN IT WTF.
Calm down, the colours are the chest esp colours it looks better that way anyway

YouFoundHarry

ThisCouldBeHarry
ThisCouldBeHarry
I didn't even know there was an OG the hacker suffix
tbh skycade should use new suffix names not old ones so the old ones keep their value

Luzietti

Emerald
Diamond
Swels
Swels
Emerald
Calm down, the colours are the chest esp colours it looks better that way anyway
It looks hella ugly who wants a yellow and green suffix when you had a better color in the first place. Also, I PAID for the blue one meaning, mine should have stayed blue. Lastly, learn how to spell "Colors" correctly. Thanks!

YouFoundHarry

ThisCouldBeHarry
ThisCouldBeHarry
american version and british version lmao

Luzietti

Emerald
Diamond
Swels
Swels
Emerald
looks horrible buddy

Both colors and colours are correct my guy