K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

Who’s your favorite staff who’s resigned?

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
If i said my favourite resigned staff member I'd be banned from forums

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Last edited:

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
Hey guys so I’ve seen who’s your favorite staff member a lot and it usually just has people spam the same old staff who’s been here for years so I was wondering who are y’alls favorite staff who have sadly resigned? I’d have to say Viking because he was a great mod and played SMP.
Calidus and irregularname

JustWibbly

Diamond
Gold
Iron
FinleyIsaac
FinleyIsaac
Diamond
Sourciety, I think I'd say

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
Gender dragon was about to get demoted but resigned right before. They were a horrible staff member looking back.
how did u know they was ab to be demoted and y were they bad

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Gender dragon was about to get demoted but resigned right before. They were a horrible staff member looking back.
In what ways where they a bad staff member? I really liked gender as a staff and I don’t belive they did any wrong and that a lot of wrong was done to them.

Maho

UwU > OwO #spreadthetruth
Diamond
Maaho
Maaho
Diamond
Hey guys so I’ve seen who’s your favorite staff member a lot and it usually just has people spam the same old staff who’s been here for years so I was wondering who are y’alls favorite staff who have sadly resigned? I’d have to say Viking because he was a great mod and played SMP.
your mom

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I'd say either Tessie or NegativeKB for resignation part. Lovely to talk to, others I didn't really know but I enjoyed a bit of a chat with them from time to time

JustNoo

ᵖʳºfᵉˢˢ'ºⁿᵃˡ ʳᵃⁿᵈºᵐ
Diamond
JustNoo
JustNoo
Diamond
Last edited by a moderator:

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
I'd say either Tessie or NegativeKB for resignation part. Lovely to talk to, others I didn't really know but I enjoyed a bit of a chat with them from time to time
this is truly poggers

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.