What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who can I speak to about refunds on my paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwiifty

Diamond
TaylorAllan_
TaylorAllan_
Diamond
My son has spent around £70 on this minecraft account using my business email and I am looking to see how to get a refund.

He has said I can use this chat account to possible speak to someone who works for Skycade?

Please get back to me as I will need a refund due to him spending this money without my permission.

Thanks
-Jason Adams.

Mel

Retired convenience
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Right okay,
You can't receive any refunds
However, You can try asking for a charge back
The only issue with that is that it'll result in a permanent ban on the server.

xSwiifty

Diamond
TaylorAllan_
TaylorAllan_
Diamond
How do I chargeback?

xSwiifty

Diamond
TaylorAllan_
TaylorAllan_
Diamond
Can you possibly link me?

xSwiifty

Diamond
TaylorAllan_
TaylorAllan_
Diamond
Thank you

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
tr1n
tr1n
Diamond
When you charge back, you get a perm ban from buy craft as well i’m pretty sure. If your son wants to spend money on other servers, if they use buy craft he won’t be able to.

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
I am afraid that no refunds will be able to be done as the server loses money + the money your son has sent. If he does so, it will be an automatic IP ban from the server and he might not be able to use buy craft (platform used to buy things on Minecraft) because he will be IP banned here too.

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
I'm locking this thread, I forwarded this to Jack (owner) and will get back to you when he replies to me. He's on vacation at the moment so he won't reply right away as he is enjoying a bit of a break.
PM me if you have anymore questions.

Jack

Youtuber
Staff member
Youtuber
JackSucksAtMC
JackSucksAtMC
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid we are unable to offer any kind of refund @xSwiifty. If we did then we'd have 100s of people claiming to be "parents" who's children had make purchases without their permission, leading to a huge loss of revenue & a lot of developer time being taking up removing the purchases ingame. There is a clear "no refund" policy which all customers agree to before making a purchase. All I can suggest is visiting the Resolution Centre within Paypal & trying to resolve this payment there, be aware this may result in an automated ban being placed on xSwiifty's Minecraft account, which will block their access to the Skycade server.

Status
Not open for further replies.