Who is your favorite Skycade member?

Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
Omg the list could go on xD I love all meh kitpvp and SMP frens c: They know who they are I spam them with love every 10 seconds owo

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
I would have said @Toast and @Seal but they "betrayed"(not in a bad way,just went for each other) me so let's go with @Rosemary

Last edited:

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
Ily my dude <3 ty for le mention ^-^
┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
who are you randoms im clearly the most fav skycade player ever i'll build a wall around you if you don't agree :)

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
*Furiously scrolling through the comments to see if anyone put me*

No but in all serious I would honestly say you @Toast. Even from day 1 on the forums you have always been striving to make a positive impact on the community, and you have done just that. I'm can say with confidence that you are most certainly a favorite on everyone's list, or definitely will be soon enough. We need more people like you.

And also @Taon2 because he is one of the most chill staff team members that I know

Toast

★ Aka: Yuka ★
Diamond
Iron
KittenToast
KittenToast
Diamond
*Furiously scrolling through the comments to see if anyone put me*

No but in all serious I would honestly say you @Toast. Even from day 1 on the forums you have always been striving to make a positive impact on the community, and you have done just that. I'm can say with confidence that you are most certainly a favorite on everyone's list, or definitely will be soon enough. We need more people like you.

And also @Taon2 because he is one of the most chill staff team members that I know
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
This is so sweet. Thank you so much.
;-; I'm really glad that you think that. Honestly. ♡◇
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.