What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is your favorite Skycade member?

Sobby

iiSpaceIsMyMom
iiSpaceIsMyMom
Hanging out with someone and liking someone are two very different things for me.

I don't really have a "favorite" since I don't really play on the server anymore but I used to play with @Ked a ton. So I would say he was my favorite person.

Top 3 skycade member who I talk to on discord (only DMs): [I get banned if I say this dude's name], Br0wsky, and iiSpace.
These are the people I hang out with the most

And finally, someone that is super likable even though I don't hang out with them: @Icy Legit most caring person on the server

Rosemary

Diamond
WinterRoseMary
WinterRoseMary
Diamond
Omg the list could go on xD I love all meh kitpvp and SMP frens c: They know who they are I spam them with love every 10 seconds owo

EddieStobart

#1KByXmasDay
Gold
PaulFletcher
PaulFletcher
Gold
There is a lot of nice members. I think EddieStobard and a few others are great.
Ego Levels RISINGGGGG. Jk. Thanks piggy. For me there are loadddss. Pigmatt, flappy etc. All really good friends and fun to chat too! xD :)

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
I would have said @Toast and @Seal but they "betrayed"(not in a bad way,just went for each other) me so let's go with @Rosemary

Last edited:

Materializing

❊ Ducko was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
Ily my dude <3 ty for le mention ^-^
┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙
♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡

PigMatt

★ GhostMatt 👻 ★
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Gold

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
who are you randoms im clearly the most fav skycade player ever i'll build a wall around you if you don't agree :)

AstroStqr✧

Big Randie
Helper
Astro_Stqr
Astro_Stqr
Helper
*Furiously scrolling through the comments to see if anyone put me*

No but in all serious I would honestly say you @Toast. Even from day 1 on the forums you have always been striving to make a positive impact on the community, and you have done just that. I'm can say with confidence that you are most certainly a favorite on everyone's list, or definitely will be soon enough. We need more people like you.

And also @Taon2 because he is one of the most chill staff team members that I know

Toast

🎃Spoopy Toast🕷️
Diamond
Iron
AToast6
AToast6
Diamond
*Furiously scrolling through the comments to see if anyone put me*

No but in all serious I would honestly say you @Toast. Even from day 1 on the forums you have always been striving to make a positive impact on the community, and you have done just that. I'm can say with confidence that you are most certainly a favorite on everyone's list, or definitely will be soon enough. We need more people like you.

And also @Taon2 because he is one of the most chill staff team members that I know
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
This is so sweet. Thank you so much.
;-; I'm really glad that you think that. Honestly. ♡◇
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧​