What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why did my sister get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdbx

AverL
AverL
My sister came running to me crying that she got banned for cheating. I just want say that she did non wrong

NotLegwork

NoLegwork
NoLegwork
lol, if u got banned for malicious hacks for the third time, then they clearly have evidence on you...anyway, i'll be here waiting for the evidence of u 'hacking' to get sent just to send u this:
1579266720732.png
edit: due to it being your third time for being banned for malicious hacks, you are clearly doing something for the anti cheat to trigger which causes you to get banned

xdbx

AverL
AverL
Ok so I'm hacking if I have been banned 3 times but MAYBE if skycade actually got an working anti cheat I wouldn't be banned

Dictator_Alideen

J Robert Oppenheimer
Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
Ok so I'm hacking if I have been banned 3 times but MAYBE if skycade actually got an working anti cheat I wouldn't be banned
Actually they have a working anti-cheat/detection system hence why you got banned lol.

xdbx

AverL
AverL
I go banned because a staff had some bs evidence a d they never show me the stuff

NotLegwork

NoLegwork
NoLegwork
yoooo, love ur auto clickerr

Recalibrationaly

🔧 Aspiring Developer 🔧 | Uh Oh! Stinky, Poo!
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Iron
lol, this seems like bs to me :eek:

NotLegwork

NoLegwork
NoLegwork
bet u seem like a clown now bb

GEnderDragon

🌺Upside-Down🌺
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
GenderDragon
GenderDragon
If you want to appeal a punishment you can do so by posting an appeal on the “appeal a punishment” section here on the forums using the correct format pinned to the top of that page. From there a moderator will review it and talk to the person who banned you and see if they think the evidence is sufficient or not and if you (or whoever was banned) should be unbanned or not. If it wasn’t you who got banned (sibling ect) they will need to post the appeal themselves using their own account.

GEnderDragon

🌺Upside-Down🌺
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
GenderDragon
GenderDragon
Do note that since you have been banned a few times before you will most likely have to provide some sort of proof or arrange something to prove that you were (or whoever was banned) was indeed not hacking. If you were banned for autoclicking notifications this could be due to butterfly clicking (which can false set off the anticheat) but if it was for something else then there isn’t much I can tell you. There was obviously a reason for this to happen more then once, so probably best to get that sorted.

NightSkiez

Skycade Staff
Staff member
_Skiez
_Skiez
The evidence was attached to your appeal. Like Gender stated above, you can appeal your punishment again after the set time is waited out (60 days)

Kwuffin

What is love, baby don’t hurt me
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
I’ve fought you in kitpvp before, I do have a slight suspicion you’re autoclicking or reaching >->

xdbx

AverL
AverL
Aight well skycade is going to die anyways because my friends have gone undercover with their alts and they have gotten false banned

Status
Not open for further replies.