What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why does everyone want a smp reset?

Banthony4

lol idk what to put here- Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
So I haven’t been on much I’ll be on more soon but I know people want a smp reeet. My first question is you do know a 1.13 is coming eventually right an people say there’s no space all this is a lie. For example my house has loads of clear land around it and I’m happy to tp people there but there’s also the fact that people could use the ground and sky as new building areas I’d say a underground metropolis would be awesome. There’s also one thing staff could do that’s smart just make a be build world with a warp like the mining world so people will stop complaining and use /wild

MomTookMyVape

MomTookMyVape
MomTookMyVape
To start this off, I'd like to clarify that Skycade SMP is over a year old now. Thousands of users have played SMP, and the economy and overworld, in my opinion, is in desperate need of a reset.

There are many beneficial rewards that can result in an SMP reset. First of all, a reset will put everyone at the same level. SMP to me felt like just going to profit-shops, buying items in player-made shops, and just building some stuff. I've done pretty much a lot on SMP and I've only been in the community for a couple of months now.

The main aspect of SMP is survival, which wasn't a challenge for me as everything in SMP was already established by the community. There was no challenge posed, which definitely ruined some of the experience I had.

To reset and have to work all the way up is pretty exciting for me, but probably not for others. For example, I'd say for me that there is more satisfaction in working towards my goal rather than when I achieve the goal.

I'd say that it is common knowledge that SMP will be reset one day.

There are many methods that can be taken to reset SMP, and I can see how a full-reset is controversial to the SMP community, however, I still believe that simply an overworld reset (your bal and /ec stays) would be pretty beneficial to the SMP community.

Now, this is purely my opinion, and I acknowledge the fact that I do not represent the SMP community and what they believe should happen to the future of SMP.

Materializing

❊ artist • rand ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
There being no space is not a lie. You don’t know because you’re not a new player, but it’s impossible - IMPOSSIBLE - to find a good area.
SMP needs a reset. Skyblock and factions reset - SMP players should deal with it and accept that SMP should.
Do not try to change my mind.

Ochlophobia

Ochlophobia
Ochlophobia
Whenever I do /wild there is at least 2 houses within 1000 blocks.

Slippslide

Diamond
slipperycreeper
slipperycreeper
Diamond
If for whatever reason, you want my thoughts on this, check the other thread concerning this. I would try to argue against you people but, there’s an explicit warning against it so...

Fancy_Dinners_

DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Yes SMP needs a reset. Now SMP is just a couple rich players controlling everything.

Cilckbaited

AirpodsWithWires
AirpodsWithWires
I mean, yes, SMP does need a reset, but still it's a really nice community with nice builds and people have put in a lot of time. I'm not really picking sides, if Skycade wants to reset SMP, that's fine with me, and if they don't, that's also fine with me. I don't play that much, so I wouldn't care that much if they reset.

SeniorChild

Gold
SeniorChild
SeniorChild
Gold
Since I play factions I don't think I have much say but if the land is 60% claimed well thats states the obv. It needs a reset. it will make the new ones struggle and then they will leave the server.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
90% of warps on /pwarp list *all of them* are dead warps.
Almost no clear land, spent 3 hours looking for a new clear spot to start another real estate
near impossible for new players to get baltop
i basically own economy :> i dare you change my mind lol
<- ruined shulker economy. Sold like 6 totems for 150k and ruined that eco too lol
and if smp doesn't reset im bringing multiple people to baltop with me. I'm going to own baltop with a couple kids. i'm legit going to earn money and give it to specific people so you need over 50mil to get to baltop. Imma push all the afk'ers off baltop.

Vendettie

Iron
ven417
ven417
Iron
90% of warps on /pwarp list *all of them* are dead warps.
Almost no clear land, spent 3 hours looking for a new clear spot to start another real estate
near impossible for new players to get baltop
i basically own economy :> i dare you change my mind lol
<- ruined shulker economy. Sold like 6 totems for 150k and ruined that eco too lol
and if smp doesn't reset im bringing multiple people to baltop with me. I'm going to own baltop with a couple kids. i'm legit going to earn money and give it to specific people so you need over 50mil to get to baltop. Imma push all the afk'ers off baltop.
GIMMIE BALTOP SHEP !!!1!!!1i11ii!i!I1

Bubble1118

🏳️‍🌈its pride months kiddos🏳️‍🌈
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
i call dibs. you cant question dibs shep you know that.
-scoffs- get in line boi
*i've got a select 7 people so far and im just narrowing it down :> *

TessieBear76

Happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
TessieBearr
TessieBearr

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
shepardfishy
shepardfishy
Diamond
I don't want an SMP reset and i speak on behalf of the fish population which is like 40 million billion so i win no reset.

Fancy_Dinners_

DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
-scoffs- get in line boi
*i've got a select 7 people so far and im just narrowing it down :> *
*meanwhile on Mount Olympus*

Zeus: *nom* *nom* this will be an interesting affair to watch
Hera: Indeed the pesky fool ShepardSheep is causing unbalance to the land
Dionysus: Let us watch the mortals as they run around in fear
Ares: Yo! Hephaestus you built the massage chair yet?

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
*meanwhile on Mount Olympus*

Zeus: *nom* *nom* this will be an interesting affair to watch
Hera: Indeed the pesky fool ShepardSheep is causing unbalance to the land
Dionysus: Let us watch the mortals as they run around in fear
Ares: Yo! Hephaestus you built the massage chair yet?
Me: overthrows hades and slaps hera *runs in panic*

Cilckbaited

AirpodsWithWires
AirpodsWithWires
Zeus: *downloads wurst (god edition) and force-ops on skycade* *resets smp*
"My work here is done"