What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why have you or have you not donated on Skycade? [Expiriment/Poll for Skycade Weekly]

Have you donated on Skycade?

• Yes, $5 or under.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Yes, $10 or under.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Yes, $50 or under.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Yes, $70 or under.

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Yes, $100 or more.

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • No, I have not, but I plan to.

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No, I have not, and I don't plan to.

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
I would donate but I'm not allowed. I know that my mum would say no and it's the same for any other server. That is my reasoning.

PigMatt

★ Minimod ★
Gold
i believe 70$, i have gold rank, &k pack, green name and 2 suffixs!

In canada (were im from) over 100!

Birthdate

I didnt like my name being gray and some of my messages going unnoticed so I got the green suffix and that is all I'll ever get lol, yes I got it to be more noticeable, and I want to clarify I dont think skycades bad to the point where I dont wanna donate, it's more of I dont play enough to feel like I should be donating more.

5BeanBurritos

YouTuber
Diamond
I have spent like £300 on the Skycade Store. I did this because I like JackSucksAtLife and I want to support him - I plan to donate some more in the near future!

Mel

Iron
I've spent around $20.
I bought a suffix and a colour,
And then the skyblock perm pack back when it was available at store.skycade.net <<<
Anyways, I sorta had to buy the pack cause I had recently joined an island where you basically had to fly to get anywhere
Glad I decided to buy it though, It's really helpful

I haven't spent a dime cuz I have 3 sugar daddys who bought me stuff on skycade (savage suffix, green name tag, and 10 homes or something)

Kai

Hey guys! I personally have donated around $20 on Skycade, and I plan to donate more eventually. I am aware that lots of people have donated on Skycade, and I'm wondering how many people have donated, the ratio of non-donors to donors, and the reasoning for both of these choices. If you are interested in being part of this experiment, please answer the poll, and then leave a comment below with the reason for your choice to either donate or not donate. Thank you for taking part in this poll, some of the more interesting answers may be featured in next weeks issue of Skycade Weekly. Thank you!
when i got my 200 dollar card from christmas, i spent it all on skycade ;p

PurpleEra

I bought the perm pack and a player warp on SMP, also The Aubergine Suffix when it was still available on Store.Skycade.Net

Bozo

I've spent about $5 on a suffix so far.

nehtptune

pisces ❀ female ❀ skycade
Diamond
Gold
Hey guys! I personally have donated around $20 on Skycade, and I plan to donate more eventually. I am aware that lots of people have donated on Skycade, and I'm wondering how many people have donated, the ratio of non-donors to donors, and the reasoning for both of these choices. If you are interested in being part of this experiment, please answer the poll, and then leave a comment below with the reason for your choice to either donate or not donate. Thank you for taking part in this poll, some of the more interesting answers may be featured in next weeks issue of Skycade Weekly. Thank you!
I have bought some things from the store, and others were bought for me for some reason. Or I got them for free. I have the dark blue nametag, the 'lil scumbag' suffix, [ep100], gold rank & diamond rank. I bought them because I love this server, and I want to put money into it. I bought the dark blue nametag, diamond rank and [ep100.] I got gold from rank and my friend suprised me with the 'lil scumbag' suffix. I also bought plots and kit keys once. I think that I also bought it because I really like aesthetics and I just want everything in my username matching, haha.

Techman1

Diamond
So I have diamond rank, sucksatmc suffix, some mystery keys, Easter and the purge kit, I mainly bought the keys and Easter kit Because it helped me and my faction before it was truly non p2w. However I bought the diamond rank mainly to support the server because I love the server and the ranks let them continue. (I bought the astetics because i like the colour red.)

Shan

I haven't bought anything on the store. I started playing on this server around 1 and a half years ago, and I enjoyed my time here. I had considered donating numerous times, but I never got around to doing it. Eventually, I lost interest in the server.

Exwotic

ok changing my comment maybe ill spend like 10 bucks in the next week or so

Duckowap

Bot
Diamond
Gold
Iron
I bought my ranks and cosmetics because they look good and i want to support a server i love

Gav

Im poor asf but I still bought 30$ of crap

Gav

Haha I can relate. What'd you buy?
Key all on kitpvp, leprechaun suffix, lil scumbag suffix, aqua color, dark green color. soon gonna buy a rank..