What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why I MAY quit Skycade.

The_Tran_Dynasty

pwarp_YEET
pwarp_YEET
I don't know why I still play, but even though all of this happens, I still play. One reason why is that there is too many bad people on the SMP (greifers, people who steal), which is the only gamemode that I like and that I play. One person, not to be named, only likes pvp. You may be asking that this is their opinion, and that I should respect that, but they like pvp in a non arranged way. What I mean is, just killing people and not telling them about the rules and whatever. One time, this person asked to tpahere to them in the mining world, I accepted, and they just killed me and stole all my items without telling me anything about it.

Another thing that made me quit is trolls/scammers. My experience went like this: 2 people who were talking to each other through skype, asked to have access to my iron farm. I said for 7k, and they paid me. I rearranged the chest, forgetting that there is 18 stacks of iron in it. They picked it all up, while I had my inventory full. I asked for it back, Player 1 dropped it in front of me. Player 2 swooped in and picked it all up. I asked player 2 for it back, (note that player 2 didn't pay me yet), and player 2 just gave me 20k. He said a bit later that if I want it back, I pay them 13k. I did it, and they said nothing. Player 1 asked for 8k to help get my iron back, which I refunded Player 1 7k first, then I gave Player 1 1k. Player 1 wanted 8k more in order to help me. I refused. Player 2 asked me to have 20k for 'scamming' them. I refused, and I lost 18 stacks of iron. They both start to insult me by calling me 'a weenie', and 'a female dog (bi**h)'. Player 1 requested to go on KitPvP to resolve this if I win I get the iron back, and if I lose I have to pay them. I refused. Player 2 asked me if I want 50k, I said I wanted the iron back, and player 2 just said it sucks to suck. They then proceeded to make a wall out of dirt outside of my iron farm and write insults on them. After that, Player 2 asked if I wanted it back, and this is all they put in there: 11 seeds and 1 dirt block. If I don't reveal their identities, then people may not believe me. If I do, this post may get locked or whatever. (Just an extra detail, all these people that I mentioned has bought something from the store, the first one I mentioned had a Diamond Rank, Player 1 has a Diamond Rank, and Player 2 has a green name thing. Just so they don't seem like the average player that I'm talking about).

I will come back every month or so to renew my claims to make sure they don't expire in case I change my mind. In conclusion, MC is ruined these days. Before, Minecraft was better. now There are just 3 types of people who play these days: The trolls/hackers/greifers etc., The 8 year olds with terrible threats, and there is the old/good players. I now understand why vThom quit. Ok Edit: Im a weak man, Skycade is fun and addicting. 2018-09-15_19.26.48.png

2018-09-15_19.48.50.png

Last edited:

Materializing

❊ joostagram was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
But there are better people on Skycade, you haven’t branched out enough to make that assumption. I can’t stop you from quitting Skycade but it’s sad to see a few people making the whole server look like this. Goodbye :<

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
Like what Materializing said, you haven't branched out enough. When I first joined Skycade, everyone was rude to me. Swearing, telling me I'm stupid, etc. But I'm still here now, a year later. That is because i found the right friends. Try to stay for just a tiny bit, try to find some good friends. At the end of the day, if that doesn't work out, try Skyblock or something. Skyblock-E has a great community. If you do leave, farewell.

rk0660

rk0660
rk0660
Like what everyone else said. When you first join, everyone endures the same things you do: getting scammed, cheated, etc. But once you endure that for a day or so, you tend to find certain people you enjoy communicating with and actually have fun on the server.

Something I would like to add is that the Discord is also a great place to interact with people and not have to play on the server directly. I just joined today, and it has probably been one of my best days on anything SkyCade related since I've joined the server. Just give it a try!

PigMatt

★ this g00d title ★
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Gold
Very sad to see you leaving, a tip is never tp to people unless reporting. Hope you come back ;(

AaronB9

AaronB9
AaronB9
It may not be you style, but if your interested come to prisons. As long as you don't give us a reason to dislike you then we are really nice.

aaarmin

arminsays
arminsays
What do you mean, you are a grifer yourself, aren't you? Yes, you are. I told you that karma wasn't a liar. Revenge was 'sweet'.
Good bye and good luck with your Minecraft future, I hope you didn't forget me.

Bcof

Modern Mod
hackedbydarkbow
hackedbydarkbow
I know that factions may not be your cup of tea but i would definitely suggest it. Considering that S10 is coming to a close and kitmap is coming out for 2 weeks. It would be a good idea

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
I know that factions may not be your cup of tea but i would definitely suggest it. Considering that S10 is coming to a close and kitmap is coming out for 2 weeks. It would be a good idea
Tran im sorry you quit u seemed like a good guy

The_Tran_Dynasty

pwarp_YEET
pwarp_YEET
Eh I played it. always accidently fall into the PVP pit.....