.net
???

Why I quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
It's pretty self-explanatory. Exotic said it best on his post but honestly... Skycade isn't that fun anymore. I don't have the drive to grind for kitmaster or anything pvp related. I still have my hatred towards grinding on skyblock and I usually don't play factions. None of the gamemodes appeal much and the lack of the players that I used to hang out with are pretty much gone. I recently bought a gaming pc to come back, but it's not the same. Too much boredom tbh. It's repetitive and old. Also getting my 6 staff applications denied hurts aswell. yeah ok bye

PigMatt

Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Another member gone... good bye.

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Man, I’ve seen you on Kit a lot and you were a pretty swell dude. I’m gonna miss you.
I’m sorry that there’s no motivation for you to play Skycade. I can feel you there. Thanks for spending as much time as you did.

Reed4

A Rando
Diamond
Reed4
Reed4
Diamond
Will you stay on the fourms? :(

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
Sad to see you go Deorc. I hope you'll still pop online from time to time though!

Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
Aw noooo ;( I'll miss you on kitpvp, I wish you all the best <3

Realtra

Diamond
Iron
Realtra
Realtra
Diamond
It sucks to see you go man, you were a good player and a good friend. Good luck on your travels and keep doing what you love!

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
It's pretty self-explanatory. Exotic said it best on his post but honestly... Skycade isn't that fun anymore. I don't have the drive to grind for kitmaster or anything pvp related. I still have my hatred towards grinding on skyblock and I usually don't play factions. None of the gamemodes appeal much and the lack of the players that I used to hang out with are pretty much gone. I recently bought a gaming pc to come back, but it's not the same. Too much boredom tbh. It's repetitive and old. Also getting my 6 staff applications denied hurts aswell. yeah ok bye
at first I was going to be like, you just copying me? xd but yeah I agree!

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Aye bro, I agree with what you’re saying here, I’d love to see you come back soon, but goodbye for now ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.