What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Play Skyblock 2019?

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
Stop don’t use cactus farms in 2019 it’s sugarcane now.

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
Stop don’t use cactus farms in 2019 it’s sugarcane now.
LOL, I would but I can't use redstone to automate the sugarcane farm because that is against the rules since the restart.
I can't automate so that leaves me with a cactus farm because I don't have to harvest that.

MarvelDC

Am I still a minimod?
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
LOL, I would but I can't use redstone to automate the sugarcane farm because that is against the rules since the restart.
I can't automate so that leaves me with a cactus farm because I don't have to harvest that.
Sadly, we are trying to keep this season as a manual farming way. And because cactus also causes lag, we have banned them since mid-season. When you can, please remove that farm as it can be punishable, even if it is small.
It is annoying, but we are trying to make it so instead of it just being who can AFK the most and who has biggest farms to a more skilled base, and time worthy gameplay (even though you can unlock and AFK spawners once you have enough money for it).

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it. That makes perfect sense.

ObeyTheMoon

Randy Helper
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
ObeyTheMoon
ObeyTheMoon
Helper
-watches him show off my island- "Do you question if this is a Skyblock island? It is!"
Me: MY HOOOOOOOOME

4b8t

4b8t
4b8t
I get discouraged from skyblock due to the resets, therefore I play SMP :ROFLMAO:

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
-watches him show off my island- "Do you question if this is a Skyblock island? It is!"
Me: MY HOOOOOOOOME
That island is so very cool. Love looking around there. I hope you subscribed to my channel. Loved your island!