???

WHyyyyYyY SkyCade

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
xlNate
xlNate
Diamond
WHYYHYhYY Skycade do you unban all these hackers they ruin my k/d and on kitpvp there are like 10 kill aura hacks and like 5 fly hackers ;-; whyyyy

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
if i were you, i would record them, upload it to youtube and then report them. It is simple way to get hackers banned again. You could also message a staff member ingame!

D

Deleted member 795

if i were you, i would record them, upload it to youtube and then report them. It is simple way to get hackers banned again. You could also message a staff member ingame!
or they could've not unbanned 70000 hackers... but hey, f common sense am I right.

MrSwalbert

Former Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Just as an FYI, from a staff member's perspective, the amount of cheaters/rule breakers hasn't really increased since the punishment reset.
People were banned for many different reasons and the worst people have been kept banned.

D

Deleted member 795

Just as an FYI, from a staff member's perspective, the amount of cheaters/rule breakers hasn't really increased since the punishment reset.
People were banned for many different reasons and the worst people have been kept banned.
From a player who plays pretty much all day... i've seen a lot of scummy players return to SMP.

Th3Uknown & FameKartoffel to name a few.

Oh and i've already witnessed 3 different people be griefed and iispace has had to come on and clean at least 1 of them up... soooooooo clearly you're not looking hard enough XD

Before the unban I hadn’t seen any griefs in months no joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzTarek_

TheRealGenjii
TheRealGenjii
or they could've not unbanned 70000 hackers... but hey, f common sense am I right.
I used to play around a year ago, then got banned for glitching (lel). Most of the blantant hackers wont come back, most of the OG's will probably.

Boldiegoldie

Boldiegoldie
Boldiegoldie
From a player who plays pretty much all day... i've seen a lot of scummy players return to SMP.

Th3Uknown & FameKartoffel to name a few.

Oh and i've already witnessed 3 different people be griefed and iispace has had to come on and clean at least 1 of them up...
soooooooo clearly you're not looking hard enough XD

Before the unban I hadn’t seen any griefs in months no joke.
Like AmericanSheep and also what did FameKartoffel do?

D

Deleted member 795

Like AmericanSheep and also what did FameKartoffel do?
If you look at bans.skycade.net you can see no cookies kept one of FameKartoffel’s bans probably just to warn other staff. He used to join and then a week later get banned for many reasons whether it be griefing, tp trapping or scamming. He was well known as being the worst player of SMP.

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
I haven't seen an influx of hackers after the unban wave.

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
xlNate
xlNate
Diamond

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
So I'm going to look at this from both sides, but as I'm not a staff member I'll just say the things they've said

Staff's View by my account:
Now by how things are looking, the staff is right the players who were banned for many reasons just have really been returning, but the ones who actually returned they're being banned pretty quickly and staff is doing a pretty good job at keeping the numbers low, now the hackers do come on at different times, but most of them are actually new hackers and are joining because they heard of the unban. If all of the hackers were returning the server would have been overrun, but again with the unban the staff team are doing a hell of a good job at keeping the numbers low and the people who report the players daily I salute you 🖖btw this is the Vulcan salute I couldn't find a normal salute for some reason......

Player's Point of view:

Okay now from how me and many of the other players may view this, they see a slight increase of hackers which seems to be slowly rising and back to what I said about staff they're doing a good job keeping the numbers low, but hackers are still slowly coming back maybe it's 3-6 a day. The numbers seem low, but as well as many people are starting to be uneasy by the terms of because of the unban they think many people on the server they join may be hacking, example I got called a hacker 5 times a day or two ago, and many of the kitpvpers can vouch for me when I say I'm okay at pvp, but not that good xD, it's due to the thought that someone you don't know really well may be a hacker, you may see them once or twice and they may be a hacker they may not be. The fact the unban even occurred is a shock and really annoyed people who have worked hard to ban people on the server.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
actually. we hit 100k bans. 91k were unbanned cause we had about 9k bans when i loaded the site after the ban reset.

Donutface08

DonutFace08
DonutFace08
kill aura sucks

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
I don’t get why a hacker would return to Skycade. Would they really be that dedicated into ruining a relatively small server?
Like Swalbert said, I don’t see a lot more hackers on kitpvp, my KD has bern the highest KD I’ve ever gotten

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I don’t get why a hacker would return to Skycade. Would they really be that dedicated into ruining a relatively small server?
Like Swalbert said, I don’t see a lot more hackers on kitpvp, my KD has bern the highest KD I’ve ever gotten
If you think about it if they’re really returning, then they want to be on skycade rather than hacking on another server so they may like skycade best of all xD but back to what I said, if hackers are returning they’re choosing to because they found out and wanted to see the server again.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.