Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
Since the wings trails aren't avaliable on the SkyCade store,
people that have bought the Diamond rank should have access to the Angel Wings and Butterfly Wings trail...

We paid a lot to support SkyCade so I really think we deserve to have those!

Viargentum

it's is my life
Iron
viargentum
viargentum
Iron
Not Diamond rank, but I am thinking of purchasing the rank in the near future, so I would love to see this implemented as it would motivate me to purchase the rank sooner!

iJoshuxx

iJoshuxx
iJoshuxx
That would be great seeing as Im close to purchasing diamond rank. I think Id be more satisfyed with the purchase if it included that.

BestNamesJeffMC

Inactive
Diamond
Cleckheaton
Cleckheaton
Diamond
If that would help people make the decision to purchase the rank and support the server then I would think it'd be a good idea :)

thom

legend
Diamond
cherryvimto
cherryvimto
Diamond
people that have bought the Diamond rank should have access to the Angel Wings and Butterfly Wings trail...

yea maybe like as u go up the ranks u get another set of wings so gold gets butterfly and then diamond gets butterfly and angel or vise versa

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator

I bought the wings before it came off the store. Like 8 months earlier haha. Ranks with these wings would be cool but i feel the people who have the wings, can feel OG since it got removed. You can’t get it anymore.

+0

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
I bought the wings before it came off the store. Like 8 months earlier haha. Ranks with these wings would be cool but i feel the people who have the wings, can feel OG since it got removed. You can’t get it anymore.

+0
I guess you can feel OG, but giving the wings to diamond ranks would help a lot of people to make their decision on supporting the server!

thom

legend
Diamond
cherryvimto
cherryvimto
Diamond

+0
i feel like limited edition suffixes do this pretty well, like (ik its not exactly og yet but...) the [EP100] suffix and stuff like that

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
i feel like limited edition suffixes do this pretty well, like (ik its not exactly og yet but...) the [EP100] suffix and stuff like that
totally!
the wings should be for the diamond ranks!

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
Imnotgodinminecr
Imnotgodinminecr
Diamond
So you know, I really thought before replying to this thread.

The wings weren't intended to be for "OG" people. The "OG" suffix is for OG people. Not the wings.

Therefore in my opinion I think the wings should be added to the Diamond and Gold Ranks.

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
to be honest i dont find any reason to buy a rank. there aren't alot of perks to buying a rank. i think the wings are a good idea.

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
@Kunai Alex mentioned when i asked him ages ago that they may re-appear on the store, but they won't be used for ranks. I'd still love to see this implemented as I originally believed them to be included with dia rank

Duckowap

Gamer
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Diamond
it would be cool for only ranks and players who bought them on the store before they were removed because it would be pretty much a rank only perk which are hard to come by these days

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
@Kunai Alex mentioned when i asked him ages ago that they may re-appear on the store, but they won't be used for ranks. I'd still love to see this implemented as I originally believed them to be included with dia rank
If it comes back to the store, that'll be dope.
But I really hope that they'll include it to the Diamond rank though since it costs quite a bit of money!

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
Thanks to everyone who agrees like me that Diamond ranks should have the Wings Trails!

Hopefully an admin will come by this thread! :)

Jabraham12

Diamond
ImJab
ImJab
Diamond
ya wings would be cool for diamond rank, we did pay a lot and it would be nice for even 1 maybe

Daedaluxs

The Eternal God of Death
Diamond
Iron
Daedaluxs
Daedaluxs
Diamond
Didnt read the entirety of this thread, but perhaps wings for MVP?

Kunai

Diamond
Koyano
Koyano
Diamond
hi admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.