What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst suggestion EVER

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
So hello, as you saw the title this suggestion is tewible but that doesn't mean you should leave no.
So my tewible suggestion is to make applications on forums!
Why?
So that I can steal your discord name and spam you nah jk but so that staff can add reasons why you were denied, I also think skycade should add more managers to make this faster.

As I said this is a tewible thread
And tewibly written.

SimplyOil

Quit Skycade | Still active on forums
Diamond
Raging_Stqr
Raging_Stqr
Diamond
So hello, as you saw the title this suggestion is tewible but that doesn't mean you should leave no.
So my tewible suggestion is to make applications on forums!
Why?
So that I can steal your discord name and spam you nah jk but so that staff can add reasons why you were denied, I also think skycade should add more managers to make this faster.

As I said this is a tewible thread
And tewibly written.
First of all, I can probably say this for all staff managers out there, google forms is a whole lot easier to read through rather than going through a load of forum posts.

Replying to every application is very time consuming for already busy managers like Space. I also think adding new managers is unnecessary as Space is doing her job well.

Overall, I think the application system is fine, nice for trying to improve skycade tho :p