What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worv's Re-Introduction

Worv

Myself
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
MVP
It seems like there is a lot of new players who joined the Skycade community. I think this is a good time to re-introduce myself.

My Previous Thread: https://skycade.net/threads/hi-there.11989/

About Me
  • I am currently active duty in the army as a CDT SGT at West Point, striving to branch in Cyber, Signal Corp, or Military Intelligence; my alternatives are Infantry and Aviation. As a CDT SGT this upcoming year, I oversee and maintain a platoon squad.
  • Although busy with training and studying, I spend some of my free time playing video games and socializing with others. The remaining time is allocated for exercising.
  • I have a fascination for art, journalism, and Python coding. Graphics-designing and programming were temporary hobbies I had before joining the military.
  • My favorite genres of movies and shows are horror, thriller, action, comedy, and military:
    • The most notable military movies are Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, The Longest Day, The Green Berets, etc... (there are a lot more, but I do not want to make this longer than it should be).
    • The most notable horror and thriller movies are Friday the 13th, The Exorcist, The Shining, The Ring, The Thing, etc... (my most favorite movies are the classics).
    • The most notable shows and series that I recently watched are Band of Brothers, Lucifer, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Stranger Things, etc...
  • My favorite music is mostly from the 80s (Billy Joel, Queen, Kiss, AC/DC, etc...), but my favorite genres are electro-swing, rock, and jazz. Panic! at the Disco and Fallout Boy are also two notable groups worth mentioning.
My Minecraft Experience

My friends introduced me to Minecraft in 2011. I played the nostalgic Classic Lava Survival servers with my friends, and I sometimes built in the Freebuild servers. However, many features have changed in Minecraft and many players transferred to Minecraft Beta, causing the Classic servers to remain desolate. I stopped playing Minecraft in 2013.

It was until November 19th, 2018 that I bought a Minecraft account to enter the new generation. One of the reasons I came back to Minecraft was to communicate and play with my friends back home; the other reason was to indulge in my curiosity and try something new. Initially, I was quite overwhelmed; however, I began to adapt to the new changes with the help of my friends. Although “Player versus Player” was not a feature designed in Minecraft Classic (except firing long strands of wool blocks which either exploded or made you spawn again), it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I had in Minecraft.

Entering Skycade

Skycade was the first large network I have ever been to. The Survival Multiplayer community was hospitable, and I met a lot of great players, including Sombu, Astro, WinterRoseMary, B3ar, BirthtoBurial, Mr_Oz13, Luke, Pigginess, and many other friends. It was a breathtaking experience to introduce myself to the new Minecraft mechanics, and it became more enjoyable when playing with these people. I later ventured into KitPvP and SkyBlock (I tried out SkyBlock's reset a few months ago). I am still interacting with the community today, and I am glad I met you all.

FluffyBean17

Huge don’t starve nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Diamond
The office American ver or uk version with Ricky gervais?
Just wondering.

FluffyBean17

Huge don’t starve nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Diamond
American version. I never thought that The Office had different versions. I would definitely try watching the United Kingdom version.
It’s pretty good, But Ricky gervais uses dark-ish humour, It’s also very dry - a lot of sarcasm rather than slapstick humour I know some people don’t like dry humour though.

PigMatt

Appeal status powered by bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
My name wasn’t even mentioned once wtf is this.

AstroStqr✧

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Recommended by 0 out of 5 people ♥
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you Worv, you’re a great friend and an all round amazing person!

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
A friend that I cherish a lot! I’m glad to know you worv :)

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
American version. I never thought that The Office had different versions. I would definitely try watching the United Kingdom version.
Any American TV show that came after the British version is worse than the British version and that's facts

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
Any American TV show that came after the British version is worse than the British version and that's facts
France made a French version of the office and they translated the jokes word for word and it doesn’t work in French, it’s horrible

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
France made a French version of the office and they translated the jokes word for word and it doesn’t work in French, it’s horrible
Sounds like the US inbetweeners to me lol, that was a shambles

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
Also worv! I have a movie recommendation for you, if you haven’t seen it already.
It’s called Joint Security Area, it’s my fiancée’s favorite movie and it’s pretty good!

Worv

Myself
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
MVP
It’s pretty good, But Ricky gervais uses dark-ish humour, It’s also very dry - a lot of sarcasm rather than slapstick humour I know some people don’t like dry humour though.
Ah! That makes it even better. Thank you for sharing this with me.

My name wasn’t even mentioned once wtf is this.
I do not think I have met you when I joined Survival Multiplayer. I think I saw you when I reached Helper.

I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you Worv, you’re a great friend and an all round amazing person!
A friend that I cherish a lot! I’m glad to know you worv :)
Thank you, Astro and Joostagram. It means a lot to me.

Also worv! I have a movie recommendation for you, if you haven’t seen it already.
It’s called Joint Security Area, it’s my fiancée’s favorite movie and it’s pretty good!
I remember this one! My mother and I watched this a long time ago since we both liked to watch Korean dramas together. Probably the funniest and most notable scene is the spit-off, haha.