What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wow, I am SO Disappointed.

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
"Guys u wont believe. Skycade is falling apart slowly.Well known players are cheating lol"
"Right staff are going to deny Astro's report and im certainly not giving up on this kid. Lets get right in."

I woke up to these words one day from Unhealinq, or @Fluffymossy, after frantically trying to get my name clear, after a video I made while reporting a hacker.
Recently, Unhealinq made this thread: Here.
In this Unhealinq accused me of hacking, and saying skycade is falling apart do to the amount of hackers.
Here is where the ironic part comes in, last Sunday, on October 6th, Unhealinq was perm banned from play.skycade.net.
He made a ban appeal, but it got denied..
So the question I'm asking... Is skycade falling apart? Or is it the players who join that are falling apart?

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Idk seems like you’re using hit boxes even though you suck at pvp! But who knows it’s skycade. The reach is broken in duels yet staff still accept reports

RoyalFishDude

KingSalmonThe1st
KingSalmonThe1st
They cheat so they can feel the satisfaction of being better when there bad without it, I used to hack and lemme tell you its satasfying

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
i got false banned lol. im stil looking into it

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
Idk seems like you’re using hit boxes even though you suck at pvp! But who knows it’s skycade. The reach is broken in duels yet staff still accept reports
yes well. Says you who used the fact that duels is buggy to report every single staff member online for reach. Shame on you bro. Thats why im on a case to get the staff to deny all evidence for reach from 3rd person. as u might know @DabOnDatCheese Misplace Disadvantage? yeah ik u used it

Terpoint_yt

CoHutt
CoHutt
You were not false banned @Fluffymossy, on the appeal you made, the staff member who replied showed you clear evidence of you auto souping.

Fluffymossy

Unhealinq
Unhealinq
And i showed evidence back to him using the same rows in that video at the exact same speed. aka recreating the exact parts of the video from 27 to 37

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
yes well. Says you who used the fact that duels is buggy to report every single staff member online for reach. Shame on you bro. Thats why im on a case to get the staff to deny all evidence for reach from 3rd person. as u might know @DabOnDatCheese Misplace Disadvantage? yeah ik u used it
Shut up your report got denied stop making my iq dropLOL