Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
I figured it was about time for me to make one of these posts lol

Yea so I’m coming out.

Hi, I’m tessie, nice to meet you. I’m also bisexual and non-binary.
If you’re one of my old smp friends you probably already know this lol. I’ve know this for a long time as well but I just never really thought to make a post about it. Lol

So basically bisexual means I am attracted to both girls and boys, and non-binary means I don’t really consider myself to be either gender. I still want the pronouns she and hers and stuff tho.
Yea so there we go lol.

If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask on here or on discord {Tessie#4072} or wherever. If you like don’t wanna be friends anymore or something I understand lol

Hope you’re all having a wonderful day ^-^

-when you realize how many times you said lol-

Last edited:

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Hi fellow non-binary person :3 i totally didn't know this already

offcolored

offcolored
offcolored
you!!! valid!!! so proud of you for making this post ^^ we love u <3

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
i didnt actually know this tho from what i can remember but yeah cool we accept u

i really dont know wut else to say lol
ik wut to say now, could u look at my report XD

Last edited:

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Did not realise you was Bisexual and Non-binary. I am glad that you’re coming out. If you ever want to voicechat, i’ll be in staff chat 1.

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
Hi fellow non-binary person :3 i totally didn't know this already
nope not at all lol
you!!! valid!!! so proud of you for making this post ^^ we love u <3
❤❤
this is nice to see my fren, i didnt actually know this tho from wut i can remember but yeah we accep u *ehug* /o/

i really dont know wut else to say lol
ik wut to say now, could u look at my report XD
-ehug-
and I’m not in game so no sorry lol
Did not realise you was Bisexual and Non-binary. I am glad that you’re coming out. If you ever want to voicechat, i’ll be in staff chat 1.
alone like you always are with the music bot
jk thanks tho ❤

baseballTY

Diamond
baseballTY
baseballTY
Diamond

Yea so I’m coming out.

If you’re one of my old smp friends you probably already know this lol. I’ve know this for a long time as well but I just never really thought to make a post about it. Lol

So basically bisexual means I am attracted to both girls and boys, and non-binary means I don’t really consider myself to be either gender. I still want the pronouns she and hers and stuff tho.
Yea so there we go lol.

If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask on here or on discord {Tessie#4072} or wherever. If you like don’t wanna be friends anymore or something I understand lol

Cool news mr Tessie!

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Glad you trust the skycade community with this :) We can stay friends yay <3

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
Great that your confident in yourself and I definitely look forward talking to you on discord.❤

dapetsta

Diamond
CallMePete
CallMePete
Diamond

Yea so I’m coming out.

Yea so there we go lol.

Hi non binary i'm dad

D

Deleted member 210

Tess, I wholeheartedly stand by you and will be here if you ever need someone <3
(sounded weirdish and/or creepish, sorry) You're a great mod and I support you regardless. #WeLoveTess

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
Cool news mr Tessie!
:)
Glad you trust the skycade community with this :) We can stay friends yay <3
❤❤
6 including the small text
Great that your confident in yourself and I definitely look forward talking to you on discord.❤
❤❤
Hi non binary i'm dad
uwu
Tess, I wholeheartedly stand by you and will be here if you ever need someone <3
(sounded weirdish and/or creepish, sorry) You're a great mod and I support you regardless. #WeLoveTess
❤❤

boo

go away
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
Glad you feel comfortable sharing this publicly, I support ya nerd <3

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
Imnotgodinminecr
Imnotgodinminecr
Diamond
I do not understand what non-binary is.. How can someone not be male or female? Excuse my questioning if you find it rude.

ItzNoah

yeehaw
Diamond
Gold
ItzNoah
ItzNoah
Helper
Welcome out of the closet, Tessie! :D <3

I do not understand what non-binary is.. How can someone not be male or female? Excuse my questioning if you find it rude.
It means that you don't feel like a female, and you don't feel like a male (the binary genders). It does fit under the transgender umbrella, as people who are non binary do not identify as their biological sex. It's not really that easy to explain, as everyone who is non binary experiences it differently. The reason why someone is trans/non binary is because their brain is a different gender than what you were born as. Your brain can be male, female and non binary (aka something in between/a mix of a male and a female brain). Hope this helped :p

"Non-binary gender is any gender that isn’t exclusively male or female. Non-binary people may feel some mix of both male and female, somewhere in between, or something completely different"

Last edited:
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.