TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
I do not understand what non-binary is.. How can someone not be male or female? Excuse my questioning if you find it rude.
it’s completely fine that you don’t understand, it’s not rude at all :p basically non-binary means that I don’t consider myself to be any specific gender
Welcome out of the closet, Tessie! :D <3

It means that you don't feel like a female, and you don't feel like a male (the binary genders). It does fit under the transgender umbrella, as people who are non binary do not identify as their biological sex. It's not really that easy to explain, as everyone who is non binary experiences it differently. The reason why someone is trans/non binary is because their brain is a different gender than what you were born as. Your brain can be male, female and non binary (aka something in between/a mix of a male and a female brain). Hope this helped :p

"Non-binary gender is any gender that isn’t exclusively male or female. Non-binary people may feel some mix of both male and female, somewhere in between, or something completely different"
-steps out of pantry- sorry I couldn’t find a closet
❤❤
Glad you feel comfortable sharing this publicly, I support ya nerd <3
no ur a nerd ❤
yeeet ❤

Last edited:

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
13 and coming out, makes sense
🙈
I am genuinely questioning on why you are so toxic? I just want to know why do you insult and be toxic to people, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything to all.

Jayden

yes
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Smogzz
Smogzz
Diamond
I’m cool cause I already know this! Because I knew u before u got helper/mod :3 gj on coming out. ♥♥

Jayden

yes
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Smogzz
Smogzz
Diamond
13 and coming out, makes sense
🙈
She is being herself, and this is what you have to say? Very rude and unnecessary.

Pug

skSky
skSky
eekTess 💙💜 hihi and I’m so awkward but thanks for letting me rant (there will probably be more to come) and see you on Smp 1.13!!

ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Oh hi! Well done on coming out as non-binary lol, I never knew 😂

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
yeah cos who doesn't like 13 year olds deciding to make a forum post for a minecraft server coming out, these girls be attention seeking like mad these days (sorry didn't mean to say girl, meant to say non-binary!)

RLShadowGirl

I used to ban cheaters (you know who u r!)
Iron
ImJustAShadow
ImJustAShadow
Iron
I figured it was about time for me to make one of these posts lol

Yea so I’m coming out.

Hi, I’m tessie, nice to meet you. I’m also bisexual and non-binary.
If you’re one of my old smp friends you probably already know this lol. I’ve know this for a long time as well but I just never really thought to make a post about it. Lol

So basically bisexual means I am attracted to both girls and boys, and non-binary means I don’t really consider myself to be either gender. I still want the pronouns she and hers and stuff tho.
Yea so there we go lol.

If you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask on here or on discord {Tessie#4072} or wherever. If you like don’t wanna be friends anymore or something I understand lol

Hope you’re all having a wonderful day ^-^

-when you realize how many times you said lol-
Running to this post* GASP* I'm so late, hi Tessie hehe ;-; oh and GG on Moderator once again Owo (I'm probably going to get demoted anyways xD)

ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Also I’ve seen a lot of hateful responses to this thread and to those people

You may not understand what it’s like to be non-binary, which anyone who isn’t or doesn’t have a close friend who is would also feel, but just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean you can’t politefully respect it and move on; believe it or not you can disagree with someone without being a jerk. Thank you

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
I just don't think it makes sense to choose ur gender at ur 13th.

MarvelDC

Skyblock Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Developer
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Developer
I just don't think it makes sense to choose ur gender at ur 13th.
It is their life. Deciding a pretty big thing like that is hard, and will come naturally or forcefully. People are free to be what they want, why is that a problem to you? (Rhetorical, it shouldn't be a problem)
Age is not a main factor here. If I decided when I'm 60 years old, I must have a problem!

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.