What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your opinion on the current staff team [Discussion]

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about the current Skycade staff team.

In my opinion, the current staff team is one of the best teams we've ever had. Sure, there are a few staff members I wish we still had, for example Luuk, Source, Elucidator, and Wolfy, but I couldn't name a single staff member on the current roster that I dislike. The current staff team also seems to be incredibly effective with clearing the servers of hackers and cheaters (more so than usual) and I'm overall very impressed with the effectiveness and dedication of each and every member of the staff team. Especially you @Bcof , congrats on your promotion and keep up the great work :D

So what's your opinion on the current team? Please don't be too hard if it is a negative comment as each staff member works incredibly hard no matter your perception on them. I'm also inviting any staff member who's interested to share their insight on how they think the team is doing. Let's hear it in the comments below!

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
dont like most of them bc they abuse or are clueless and skycade keeps hiring randys who no one knows which is kinda dumb bc ppl dont like take orders from some random kid they never heard of, some are alright tho, fav is slimez or taon

Lady_Shadow

I mean everyone has favourite staff members and I like Justnoo so like yeah but all the staff members are great in their own way,
Even though some people don't like the staff team for whatever reason, I myself think that the staff team is okay to some degree, even again everyone's entitled to their own opinion so ofc people are going to disagree with me :)

I mean everyone has favourite staff members and I like Justnoo so like yeah but all the staff members are great in their own way,
Even though some people don't like the staff team for whatever reason, I myself think that the staff team is okay to some degree, even again everyone's entitled to their own opinion so ofc people are going to disagree with me :)
I totally agree, I can especially agree with the fact that I don't understand why people would ever hate the staff team. I can understand having a negative opinion on it, but they do too much for us to be hated.

Lady_Shadow

I totally agree, I can especially agree with the fact that I don't understand why people would ever hate the staff team. I can understand having a negative opinion on it, but they do too much for us to be hated.
Some players don't like the staff team due to them having bad experiences with them like for example players thinking the staff team abuses or getting false bans. I'm not saying that the staff team is completely fine and there's no problem at all, sure some improvements can be made but some players (again not aiming this at anyone lol) are soooo harsh on some staff members for things that they can't even control :/
Anyways, everyone has an opinion and once someone explains why they dislike the staff team it's easy to understand them c:

I feel that all the staff members that we currently have, are pretty great. I have never had an issue with any of them.

i dislike alex. i used to like him but now i hate him

Most of them are pretty decent but others are lowkey not that great

I dont have favorites they are all good in my books and they are only trying to do whats best for the comunity, sure they are harsh sometimes and maybe some could need some support but they are trying to put the players ahead of them and thats all that matters. Thank you Staff Team

I think they are all good and they are a staff for a reason so they deserve to be where they are as it is very hard to become a staff

EDIT: Yay I got my second ever like.

Bcof

Helper
Helper
Staff on Skycade are Great, yes sometimes the staff team makes mistakes (a few false bans) But once they have re watched their footage, they fix the punishment.
We are all Human, we aren’t perfect!

Some of the staff on Skycade are brain dead, but hey, it's Skycade

DrJawz

Slimez & Taon are the best

Staff on Skycade are Great, yes sometimes the staff team makes mistakes (a few false bans) But once they have re watched their footage, they fix the punishment.
We are all Human, we aren’t perfect!
Exactly.

I dont have favorites they are all good in my books and they are only trying to do whats best for the comunity, sure they are harsh sometimes and maybe some could need some support but they are trying to put the players ahead of them and thats all that matters. Thank you Staff Team
Yeah some staff and some players are harsh

I feel that all the staff members that we currently have, are pretty great. I have never had an issue with any of them.
I've ran into a issue with someone that left the staff team i wont say their name tho

Centurion

Sir Mod
Senior Moderator
Diamond

Exactly.

I've ran into a issue with someone that left the staff team i wont say their name tho
Don't make loads of separate messages, just edit your first one. I have merged all your messages together. You have already received a warning point for post farming, if you continue to do this, you will receive another.

Exactly.

Some staff would be very harsh to get promoted.

Yes

Most helpers are randies, and the only thing they know how to do is /invsee and catch auto soupers.

I'd rate the team 6/10

Most helpers are randies, and the only thing they know how to do is /invsee and catch auto soupers.

I'd rate the team 6/10
Thats all their perms? Mods would have to be active alot for hackers to be gone,