What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your opinion on the current staff team [Discussion]

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
dont like most of them bc they abuse or are clueless and skycade keeps hiring randys who no one knows which is kinda dumb bc ppl dont like take orders from some random kid they never heard of, some are alright tho, fav is slimez or taon
I know for a fact that none of the current staff members have ever abused their permissions to create a negative vibe, if any staff have ever 'abused' their permissions then it would be as a joke and if anything serious was to happen the user would be demoted straight away, also with "skycade heeps hiring randys who no one knows" of course they are, you will never see or hear of the managers look at two staff applications with a scenario such as the following: There are two staff applications, one of them Alex knows and the other he doesn't. The application of whom he knows is bad and the other is good, he decides to hire the bad applicant. Not everyone that applies has to be 'well known' as that would defeat the point of staff applications in the first place. I'm not trying to rant as such however I just strongly disagree with your comment and wanted to explain why.

Thats all their perms? Mods would have to be active alot for hackers to be gone,
From what I have seen helpers can tempmute and tempban, any other permissions I am unaware of.

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
I know for a fact that none of the current staff members have ever abused their permissions to create a negative vibe, if any staff have ever 'abused' their permissions then it would be as a joke and if anything serious was to happen the user would be demoted straight away, also with "skycade heeps hiring randys who no one knows" of course they are, you will never see or hear of the managers look at two staff applications with a scenario such as the following: There are two staff applications, one of them Alex knows and the other he doesn't. The application of whom he knows is bad and the other is good, he decides to hire the bad applicant. Not everyone that applies has to be 'well known' as that would defeat the point of staff applications in the first place. I'm not trying to rant as such however I just strongly disagree with your comment and wanted to explain why.
well idk how u know that when ive seen at least 5 of the current staff team abuse their perms and the thing about randy staff is minor so \o/ argue it all u like

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about the current Skycade staff team.

In my opinion, the current staff team is one of the best teams we've ever had. Sure, there are a few staff members I wish we still had, for example Luuk, Source, Elucidator, and Wolfy, but I couldn't name a single staff member on the current roster that I dislike. The current staff team also seems to be incredibly effective with clearing the servers of hackers and cheaters (more so than usual) and I'm overall very impressed with the effectiveness and dedication of each and every member of the staff team. Especially you @Bcof , congrats on your promotion and keep up the great work :D

So what's your opinion on the current team? Please don't be too hard if it is a negative comment as each staff member works incredibly hard no matter your perception on them. I'm also inviting any staff member who's interested to share their insight on how they think the team is doing. Let's hear it in the comments below!
I love the staff team, from my experience, all are down to earth, will help you nearly at the snap of a finger and are all very nice, I can't think of a bad staff member.

well idk how u know that when ive seen at least 5 of the current staff team abuse their perms and the thing about randy staff is minor so \o/ argue it all u like
Who has abused and what have they done?

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
Who has abused and what have they done?
dont wanna mention any names but ive seen a current admin abuse world edit - ive also seen a srmod take bribes from someone so they can avoid being punished

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
dont wanna mention any names but ive seen a current admin abuse world edit - ive also seen a srmod take bribes from someone so they can avoid being punished
Oh, I was not aware of the abuse and made the thread without that knowledge, I was speaking from opinion and thought that none of the current staff would ever abuse.

Nosuchthingj

euphoriant
euphoriant
Oh, I was not aware of the abuse and made the thread without that knowledge, I was speaking from opinion and thought that none of the current staff would ever abuse.
if you give perms to any person there is a high chance that they would abuse those perms

Mojang

IcyAvenger
IcyAvenger
In my opinion, the current staff team is one of the best teams we've ever had.
k
Sure, there are a few staff members I wish we still had, for example Luuk, Source, Elucidator, and Wolfy,
luuk was actually decent tbh, ellie was also decent, elucidator got way too many false mutes/bans, wolfy was kinda inactive.
but I couldn't name a single staff member on the current roster that I dislike
you do you
The current staff team also seems to be incredibly effective with clearing the servers of hackers and cheaters (more so than usual) and I'm overall very impressed with the effectiveness and dedication of each and every member of the staff team.
the staff team isnt that good lmao. there's loads of hackers on kitpvp that never get caught and a lot of known/semi-known players use autoclickers etc lol
Especially you @Bcof , congrats on your promotion and keep up the great work :D
bcof's staff app wasnt fully his
So what's your opinion on the current team?
see "My Opinion"
Please don't be too hard if it is a negative comment as each staff member works incredibly hard no matter your perception on them.
people can say what they want about the staff. they can call them "retards" and most likely get muted or they can have a very high opinion of them. its not up to you to dictate people's opinions
My Opinion
some of the staff are completely fine and i dont have a problem with them. however some staff abuse in plain sight and are very biased. some staff dont even do their jobs and just tell people to go away and some dont even act like staff. dont get me wrong, some of the staff are actually really great like reece and a few others as they are actually helpful and help you when you ask for help instead of just telling you to go away.
To conclude
stop trying to seem like a "nice guy" to increase your chances of getting staff yourself. comments like:
I don't understand why people would ever hate the staff team
and
each staff member works incredibly hard
just make it seem like your cuddling up to the staff and trying to get them to have a better opinion of you to most likely increase your chances of getting staff. I know you're trying to seem like a nice guy and i get that you want to be kind to everyone but you're going about it in the wrong way. people tend not to like it when people just regard the staff team as gods because none of them are perfect and some staff (wont name names) dont deserve to be staff.

Anyways, this isnt a hate post, its my honest opinion and just some advice that you probably shouldnt minimod as much as you do and you shouldnt "suck up" to the staff as there are some people who will hate you for it

Viargentum

Iron
Viargentum
Viargentum
Iron
k

luuk was actually decent tbh, ellie was also decent, elucidator got way too many false mutes/bans, wolfy was kinda inactive.

you do you

the staff team isnt that good lmao. there's loads of hackers on kitpvp that never get caught and a lot of known/semi-known players use autoclickers etc lol

bcof's staff app wasnt fully his

see "My Opinion"

people can say what they want about the staff. they can call them "retards" and most likely get muted or they can have a very high opinion of them. its not up to you to dictate people's opinions
My Opinion
some of the staff are completely fine and i dont have a problem with them. however some staff abuse in plain sight and are very biased. some staff dont even do their jobs and just tell people to go away and some dont even act like staff. dont get me wrong, some of the staff are actually really great like reece and a few others as they are actually helpful and help you when you ask for help instead of just telling you to go away.
To conclude
stop trying to seem like a "nice guy" to increase your chances of getting staff yourself. comments like:

and

just make it seem like your cuddling up to the staff and trying to get them to have a better opinion of you to most likely increase your chances of getting staff. I know you're trying to seem like a nice guy and i get that you want to be kind to everyone but you're going about it in the wrong way. people tend not to like it when people just regard the staff team as gods because none of them are perfect and some staff (wont name names) dont deserve to be staff.

Anyways, this isnt a hate post, its my honest opinion and just some advice that you probably shouldnt minimod as much as you do and you shouldnt "suck up" to the staff as there are some people who will hate you for it
First of all, I appriciate the constructive criticism. I'm glad to see you voicing your opinion, that is what this thread is about. Secondly, I'd like to clear up a few things. First of all, I, in no way consider the staff team to be of godlike nature, nor do I consider them perfect. This post was simply in response to the many messages I see each and every day of players critiquing the staff team for unfair reasons. This thread was also not intended to portray me as a nice guy, for a few reasons. First of all, throughout my time playing Skycade, I believe I already have made myself look like a nice guy, because I personally think I am. Secondly, I don't see why a thread asking for opinions on the current staff team would portray me as a nice guy, as it grants a platform for anyone to broadcast negative opinions about the staff team. As I said above, this thread was simply trying to both spread some positivity to the staff team, while also giving some players the opportunity to voice their possibly negative opinions about the staff team. Once again, I appriciate your contributions to this thread, and I hope this response clears up your misunderstanding about my reasoning for posting it.

MathEducation

MathEducation
MathEducation
How come everytime I msg a staff about toxicity they say that its not an offense.But in the rules it says its muteable?

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond

Bozo

Square_Boi
Square_Boi
JustNoo has always been my favorite ever since he was hired and will forever be my favorite!! c: there are too many things to say about him because he is so amazing, but he’s so good at everything he does and is super talented and smart<333 ty justnoo!! ;3
i smell a crush....
JustBunnies confirmed

Sooma

0bh
0bh
No Staff is bad if they got hired by a staff manager then that means that they're good at what they do if you have a problem with a staff you can always report it with proof of abuse or harassment plus I don't think any staff will harass a player...hopefully

The non out

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
I've seen a lot of talk in this thread about staff abusing permissions. If any of you believe a staff member is not doing their job correctly or is behaving inappropriately with their permissions, then message Holly or any of the other management. If you have a problem with any of the management them you can either message Dwayne, Jack or another staff member and they can escalate it to the right people for you. Remember, making accusations without any proof is taken seriously and you can and will receive consequences should you do so.

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Can I point out that the more well know and the longer you have been on Skycade helps make a good staff

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
I feel that all the staff members that we currently have, are pretty great. I have never had an issue with any of them.
I have not had an issue with any of them...they have answered questions when asked...and I have never done anything to get myself in trouble or banned.

PurpleEra

SunRaysUV3
SunRaysUV3
I miss Hazzer24, he was a really good staff member, also Source was a good Mod. there is one staff member I very much hate, but I will not mention their name, and also one stupid one that can't tell a screenshot from MS Paint.....