What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your opinion on the current staff team [Discussion]

BenvdWest

GANGMEMBERBEN
GANGMEMBERBEN
Personally I really like NoSkill, Spoopybunny and Bcof some people need to understand that staff are not superhumans and they really do try their best

5BeanBurritos

YouTuber
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Diamond
I think that the staff team are great. They all are active, they keep the server clean and do their job.

I think that the management team sometimes hire randies, but then they can also hire well-known people, such as @Bcof.

Overall, I think the staff team do a great job, regardless of if they are a rando or not. I rate them 10/10! :)

ClanMitchell

Servent of Helix
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
I say like 90% of the staff team is great. Majority of new helpers are very kind and help players and don’t discard help of any regular players who want to help too. The rest of the staff team is really nice too.

Viargentum

Viargentum
Viargentum
I think that the staff team are great. They all are active, they keep the server clean and do their job.

I think that the management team sometimes hire randies, but then they can also hire well-known people, such as @Bcof.

Overall, I think the staff team do a great job, regardless of if they are a rando or not. I rate them 10/10! :)
I appreciate your open attitude to lesser known players being hired. I always dislike when people disregard lesser known Helpers, as I believe some of these players actually do a better job.

undiscussed

undiscussed
undiscussed
A lot of the staff try to be active in my opinion, they're here to do there job and have fun.

Viargentum

Viargentum
Viargentum
A lot of the staff try to be active in my opinion, they're here to do there job and have fun.
I agree, some staff members, for example Bcof, are actively trying to help in anyway they can while on vacation, which I consider very admirable.

SonnyTheBear

SonnyTheBear
SonnyTheBear
The current staff team is amazing and they always work hard to do there jobs the only down side is you got a few randoms who mess around and I see them barely once a week.

- Sonny lel​

Honeydewharibo

Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about the current Skycade staff team.

In my opinion, the current staff team is one of the best teams we've ever had. Sure, there are a few staff members I wish we still had, for example Luuk, Source, Elucidator, and Wolfy, but I couldn't name a single staff member on the current roster that I dislike. The current staff team also seems to be incredibly effective with clearing the servers of hackers and cheaters (more so than usual) and I'm overall very impressed with the effectiveness and dedication of each and every member of the staff team. Especially you @Bcof , congrats on your promotion and keep up the great work :D

So what's your opinion on the current team? Please don't be too hard if it is a negative comment as each staff member works incredibly hard no matter your perception on them. I'm also inviting any staff member who's interested to share their insight on how they think the team is doing. Let's hear it in the comments below!
I feel they accept random applications as some staff ive never heard of however that's my opinion I also feel some staff are biast but ya know my opinion and also some are inactive

Increasement

Increasement
Increasement
All I have to add is that y'all complain way too much lmao. Give them a break for once. (staff)

Coriety

Unstrafe
Unstrafe
I

In my opinion, the current staff team is one of the best teams we've ever had. Sure, there are a few staff members I wish we still had, for example Luuk, Source, Elucidator, and Wolfy, but I couldn't name a single staff member on the current roster that I dislike. The current staff team also seems to be incredibly effective with clearing the servers of hackers and cheaters (more so than usual) and I'm overall very impressed with the effectiveness and dedication of each and every member of the staff team. Especially you @Bcof , congrats on your promotion and keep up the great work :D

So what's your opinion on the current team? Please don't be too hard if it is a negative comment as each staff member works incredibly hard no matter your perception on them. I'm also inviting any staff member who's interested to share their insight on how they think the team is doing. Let's hear it in the comments below!
I think the current staff team are amazing and work very hard to keep this community great! Although I do really miss a few of them :(

Viargentum

Viargentum
Viargentum
I

I think the current staff team are amazing and work very hard to keep this community great! Although I do really miss a few of them :(
I agree, there is a large handful of ex-staff members that I would love to have back on the team.

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ The SlushyCreeper ⚔
Diamond
Iron
xSlushyCreeper
xSlushyCreeper
Diamond
In my opinion, the staff team is effective, funny, and active! best staff team ever! Skycade.jpg

Viargentum

Viargentum
Viargentum

ImKermitTheFr0g

Gold
ImKermitTheFr0g
ImKermitTheFr0g
Gold
I like fishy the best he is really nice and acts like a normal player!

AidenLikesPancakes

Mayor Of PancakeVille
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond

back early 2017 late 2016 you knew all the staff team members, because it was a small nice community of people.

now they just hire randy's which nobody has heard of till they got staff.

just my opinion

a good 4/10 no salad dressing please