What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

your thoughts on the current staff

do you like them?

• Total voters

xd Floppsy

Thique_Gamezz
Thique_Gamezz
i want to know which staff u miss and if you like the current staff/mod/helper team

_MarshyWJ_

The Redhead
Emerald
Diamond
_MarshyWJ_
_MarshyWJ_
Emerald
I think the current staff team do a great job! Honourable mention to NotStealthy - This Mod is always up for a conversation, makes for a really welcoming approach.

ItzNovaaa

heehee scots ducc
Emerald
Diamond
ItxNova
ItxNova
Emerald
theres this one mod that i DESPISE this nerd @Matty he literally stinks like wtf

ly really matty

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ItxMagy
ItxMagy
Emerald

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ItxMagy
ItxMagy
Emerald
proof?

LegendFlameMC

Mod
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
ShqdowLegend
ShqdowLegend
i heard that the LegendFlameMC was the best back in that time from a few years ago

Kwuffin

The world is tough, get used to it
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
There’s a huge gap between the best staff member(s) and the worst, so generalizing them isn’t really appropriate for this team I feel like. There’s A LOT that they can improve

ANewHope

Hello There
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond
A lot of the current staff are very good at their jobs, but there are a few things I've noticed while / after being staff about the team that could be fixed.

- Better communication I would say between staff members before / after punishing someone I think would be helpful.

- Factions, most staff members don't understand faction rules well and ban for stuff that is hard to understand / confusing. (Yes I know everyone makes mistakes and the person who was punished can appeal but that is a hastle as most factions players appeals stay open for 2-3 days).

- With the representatives helping the gamemodes they represent maybe make groups in the staff team that are especially good / understand factions / smp / kitpvp / skyblocks rules that can be mentioned / asked if anything needs to be clarified or changed. Having smaller groups would be better as staff that don't really play kitpvp for example might respond to a change that Taon suggests when that change doesn't effect them.

- Bias - Some can improve on being less bias, some staff prefer to help their island, gang, factions or friends more than others or accept /deny reports / appeals based on who they like. Taon2 is a great staff member because of how neutral he is in every situation.

- Being more inclusive / friendly to everyone, No matter a staff members current status or past status a staff member should keep their cool and still be respectful to the player even if the player isn't being respectful back. If the staff member doesn't think they can keep their cool just walk away from the conversation and get another staff member to monitor it. I myself didn't do this as staff but should have.

- Connection to the community, have more events that SrMods / Admins can host with new staff and current staff so the community can hang out / get to know those staff members better. MCParks has a great few small events that Skycade should look at to get inspiration.

Those are just a few things I've noticed / been apart of while staff and a player. Please only respond with an actual response to this as being negative / joking won't add to the thread. Of course a lot of staff already do all these things and that's what I think makes them great staff members.

Last edited:

BritBout

The short one
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
BritBout
BritBout
That BritBout mod has been pretty inactive lately. Still pretty cool though

TheCryptic

3rd time’s the charm
Staff member
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
That BritBout mod has been pretty inactive lately. Still pretty cool though
ehh idk about the cool part but inactive deffo

HotDawger

H to the D
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
Where'd that guy HDSucksAtMC go? I heard he was a sellout by changing his name for keys